DJI Goggles 3 + DJI RC 2
421 11 4-12 07:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leo Guerra
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3593022 ft
Brazil

Could anyone confirm if the recently released Goggles 3 is now compatible with the DJI RC 2 without the need for the RC Motion control.
4-12 07:52
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

According to the new firmware updates, yes. No need for motion controller.

Also its noted on the FAQ page of the Goggles 3 =>
https://www.dji.com/goggles-3/faq#0-19

My biggest gripe though is they're saying the live view is only displayed on the Goggles 3 and not simultaneously with the RC2. It would have been nice to share the goggles with a friend or family while flying.
4-12 08:27
Use props
Leo Guerra
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3593022 ft
Brazil

RobZilla Posted at 4-12 08:27
According to the new firmware updates, yes. No need for motion controller.

Also its noted on the FAQ page of the Goggles 3 =>

Good news! It seems to me that you have the possibility, through a cable, to connect to your cell phone so that another person can follow your flight.
4-12 09:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you can now connect your DJI Mini 4 Pro or DJI Air 3 with your DJI RC 2/DJI RC-N2 using the DJI Goggles 3. For more information, you may visit the link below. We appreciate your valued support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_Information(for_Goggles_3)_EN.pdf
4-12 21:13
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

When is this possible with the integra?
4-12 23:15
Use props
fans40c3d707
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1607267 ft
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-12 21:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you can now connect your DJI Mini 4 Pro or DJI Air 3 with your DJI RC 2/DJI RC-N2 using the DJI Goggles 3. For more information, you may visit the link below. We appreciate your valued support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Compatibility_Information_Goggles_3/20240411/Consumer_Drones_and_Goggles_Compatibility_Information(for_Goggles_3)_EN.pdf

dead link, does not work
4-13 00:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

The Ollie Posted at 4-12 23:15
When is this possible with the integra?

Hi there. There are no announcements regarding this function at the moment. Please rest assured that we will also convey your compatibility needs for previous accessories like DJI Goggles 2/Integra to our engineers for serious evaluation, and we will continue to introduce more convenient functions. Have a nice day.
4-13 01:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans40c3d707 Posted at 4-13 00:51
dead link, does not work

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. You may access this link by going to the DJI Goggles 3 downloads, under Manuals, scroll down to the very bottom, and click the pdf file of DJI Goggles 3 - Consumer Drones and Goggles Compatibility Information (for DJI Goggles 3) v1.0. Hope this helps.

http://www.dji.com/global/goggles-3/downloads
4-14 19:52
Use props
snyper272727
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19428714 ft
  • >>>
United States

When using Air 3, RC2, and Goggles 3....I can't switch cameras to use 3x-9x zoom with the goggles or the remote shortcut. Are you guys going to enable this or should I return it as the advertised features are not provided? UPDATE: due to no response from DJI I returned the avada to along with the goggles.
4-15 06:04
Use props
djiuser_LAiOfFTUG78c
New

Czechia

I have no authority to create new thread so this one is closest to my question. Is DJI Goggles 3 compatible with DJI FPV drone? I have one and one with O3 unit, considering buying goggles and controller so my son can fly with me as well, but want new devices for me still be able using my old drones.
4-18 10:20
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915554 ft
Croatia

djiuser_LAiOfFTUG78c Posted at 4-18 10:20
I have no authority to create new thread so this one is closest to my question. Is DJI Goggles 3 compatible with DJI FPV drone? I have one and one with O3 unit, considering buying goggles and controller so my son can fly with me as well, but want new devices for me still be able using my old drones.

No, at least not at the moment. O3 Air Unit support might be coming soon according to some sources, but I haven't heard any mention of DJI FPV Drone support. Hopefully they'll add it and other O3-based drones too. If you look back at Goggles 2 and Integra launches, it took a while to get firmware updates supporting all the things.
4-18 19:06
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

snyper272727 Posted at 4-15 06:04
When using Air 3, RC2, and Goggles 3....I can't switch cameras to use 3x-9x zoom with the goggles or the remote shortcut. Are you guys going to enable this or should I return it as the advertised features are not provided? UPDATE: due to no response from DJI I returned the avada to along with the goggles.

I too returned the goggles when I heard about all the loss of functionality.
4-18 20:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules