Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hohand27
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3215030 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Hi All!

I have just received my Ronin RS4 Pro, activated and the Ronin app says new firmware available. I updated to the new version without any issue but my touchscreen is black.
Only thin white line is on the upper part of the touch screen.
Ronin works fine, I can connect to Ronin app.

RS4Pro.Issue.jpg
4-16 04:11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, there. You can restart it and check if there are still white lines on the touch screen. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
4-16 23:50
Use props
hohand27
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hungary

DJI Susan Posted at 4-16 23:50
Hi, there. You can restart it and check if there are still white lines on the touch screen. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

Hi Susan!
Of course I restarted many times and restored gimbal settings from the Ronin app, but still no screen.
At first switch on I seen the language settings and the Activation tab, but after that it is dead.
Strange... I had RS, RS2 and RS3 Pro as well but no issue with them.
I opened a Case for this issue and would be appriciate to solve it quick.
4-17 00:19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hohand27 Posted at 4-17 00:19
Hi Susan!
Of course I restarted many times and restored gimbal settings from the Ronin app, but still no screen.
At first switch on I seen the language settings and the Activation tab, but after that it is dead.

Hello. If the issue still exists after you restart, it is recommended that you send it back for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/index.
4-17 00:40
Use props
hohand27
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hungary

DJI Susan Posted at 4-17 00:40
Hello. If the issue still exists after you restart, it is recommended that you send it back for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/index.

As I wrote I applied for repair or replace my RS4 Pro, I have a case number, but no feedback.
4-17 00:50
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hohand27 Posted at 4-17 00:50
As I wrote I applied for repair or replace my RS4 Pro, I have a case number, but no feedback.

Hello. We want to help you in any capacity and we need to communicate with the relevant team to further look into this matter. Kindly provide any reference ticket/case number (CAS). We're always here to help.
4-17 00:56
Use props
hohand27
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hungary

DJI Susan Posted at 4-17 00:56
Hello. We want to help you in any capacity and we need to communicate with the relevant team to further look into this matter. Kindly provide any reference ticket/case number (CAS). We're always here to help.

CAS-16286424-W1N2Z7
4-17 02:03
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hohand27 Posted at 4-17 02:03
CAS-16286424-W1N2Z7

Hello.Thanks for the information provided. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team and ask our team to deal with this issue ASAP.
4-17 02:07
Use props
hohand27
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hungary

DJI Susan Posted at 4-17 02:07
Hello.Thanks for the information provided. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team and ask our team to deal with this issue ASAP.

Thank you!
I get a DHL pickup mail.
4-18 06:09
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hohand27 Posted at 4-18 06:09
Thank you!
I get a DHL pickup mail.

You're very welcome! We are glad we could assist you. If you have any more questions or need further help, feel free to ask.
4-18 06:12
Use props
hohand27
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hungary

Thank you DJI!
DJI organised the return of the "black screen" RS4 Pro and immediately sent to me a new one, very quick.
On Monday the DHL picked up and the new one was received on Friday.

I'm very satisfied with the support and the issue handling as well.
Thank you DJI!
4-27 11:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules