RID not displaying
199 3 4-17 05:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans103c958d
lvl.1

United States

Recently got a few new T-10 and was going through the process of activating and updating their firmware (over the air). Five worked fine. For the last one, the activation process seemed to work fine. I then updated the RC firmware to v01.00.0623 without issue. During the firmware update of the aircraft to v01.00.0611 there was a warning that connection was lost but when I hit the Retry button, everything seemed to proceed as normal with no error messages. Once the update was done, I restarted the aircraft and RC and in the Aircraft Info it is NOT showing UAS Remote Identification (RID) line. I plugged the aircraft into my laptop and ran DJI Assistant and the firmware shows the previously stated versions with no errors. I tried to refresh the aircraft firmware but that fails. I also tried downgrading the firmware to a previous version but that fails also. As far as I can tell, everything looks like it is how it should be except I can not see the RID. How can I get that to show up?
4-17 05:47
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry to hear this feedback from you. Would you please provide us the screenshot about the details from your screen. We will help you to further check, thanks.
4-18 00:43
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We sent you a PM, please check. Thanks.
4-18 04:53
Use props
fans103c958d
lvl.1

United States

I tried downgrading the firmware of both the RC and aircraft again over the air through the RC the following day and this time it let it downgrade successfully. Once I had them both downgraded, I re-updated the RC and aircraft to the latest firmware. I still was not seeing an RID line in the About screen but in reading through the forums I saw a lot of Phantom 4 owners saying their RID wasn't showing up until they turned on the aircraft outdoors where it could get a good GPS signal. I took the T-10 outside and restarted the RC and aircraft and then the RID showed up on the About screen. I do not know why the other 5 T-10s that I activated and upgraded showed the RID while indoors.
4-18 08:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules