Customer service? 【Solved】
271 24 4-23 14:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227585 ft
United States

Well, I crashed my drone,  it fell in the water and took awile for me to retrieve.  My fault totaly.  The bird was flying well.
    I started a DJI Care Express claim. Payed the replacement fee. Got the shipping lable in minutes.   Next morning I went to the UPS store and sent the drone on its way. I watched the tracking  until it was reported as deliverd to DJI on 4-17-24.  I was pleased, all is well.
    Now, here we are 4-23-24. The DJI service portal is still reporting that they are waiting for the damaged drone.
     I've spoken with customer service several times. They were polite and professional.   They have "Forwarded to  appropriate team.  You will be contacted within 24hrs."  No contact...
   CAS 16256430-D7N1V3.
4-23 14:29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the trouble with your drone and the challenge you're facing with the DJI Care Express case. I understand that you have already reached out to our support team and haven't gotten any updates. I want to assure you that I have already sent a message to let our receiving team confirm if the package has been received at our warehouse. I humbly urge you to please check your email from time to time, as they usually send a separate email notification for the updates. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. 
4-23 16:17
Use props
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-23 16:17
Hi there. I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the trouble with your drone and the challenge you're facing with the DJI Care Express case. I understand that you have already reached out to our support team and haven't gotten any updates. I want to assure you that I have already sent a message to let our receiving team confirm if the package has been received at our warehouse. I humbly urge you to please check your email from time to time, as they usually send a separate email notification for the updates. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. 

Thanks for the reply.  I watch/check my email frequently.  I have received nothing except advertisements from DJI.
4-23 16:24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl Posted at 4-23 16:24
Thanks for the reply.  I watch/check my email frequently.  I have received nothing except advertisements from DJI.

Hi, there. We have contacted the relevant team with feedback and they will contact you as soon as possible.
4-24 00:14
Use props
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
United States

Quick up date.  Today I received 3 emails and a phone call from  DJI!   The first email informed me that my drone will be replaced under warranty (battery too). To be sent out in the next 3 or 4 business days. 2nd email from Q&A says my new drone is tested and will be sent in the next 2 days. 3rd email informed me the drone has been shipped. Then provided a tracking #.  Phone call was to confirm I got emails.

DJI service portal still showing that my damaged drone is not there.

So far so good.  Let's see how long it takes to get to me, and if there are any problems with the new drone.

Question,  since the drone is being replaced under "warranty, " does it still count as one replacement under the DJI Care plan?

A very heartfelt thank you to the DJI staff here who were of help!

4-24 14:29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl Posted at 4-24 14:29
Quick up date.  Today I received 3 emails and a phone call from  DJI!   The first email informed me that my drone will be replaced under warranty (battery too). To be sent out in the next 3 or 4 business days. 2nd email from Q&A says my new drone is tested and will be sent in the next 2 days. 3rd email informed me the drone has been shipped. Then provided a tracking #.  Phone call was to confirm I got emails.

DJI service portal still showing that my damaged drone is not there.

Hi, there. We checked through your case number. This replacement did not use the DJI Care plan. You can also check the service plan's status on the official website.
https://repair.dji.com/device/search?lang=en&re=gb
4-24 20:30
Use props
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
United States

Ok, got my new drone today!   Activated, updated, test flight all good.

Now the problem.  Going through the process of binding the new aircraft to my account, the DJI Care shows "invalid."  The aircraft and remote are bound, the old one is unbound.

Now every time I check status of DJI Care it says valid for the old one, and wants me to purchase  the DJI Care for the new one.

Everything I have read says the transfer should be automatic.

There could be some confusion as the drone I sent in is apparently lost at the warehouse, and DJI sent me a new drone under "warranty " with a different  CAS number.

I would rather not purchase the DJI Care again. I've already purchased it AND payed the replacement fee.

The part that has me worried is that I have 48 hrs to get the Dji care and as it's Friday night, that time will expire before start of business on monday.

I'm happy to have my new drone, but concerned about flying it this weekend with out the DJI Care.
4-26 17:48
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl Posted at 4-26 17:48
Ok, got my new drone today!   Activated, updated, test flight all good.

Now the problem.  Going through the process of binding the new aircraft to my account, the DJI Care shows "invalid."  The aircraft and remote are bound, the old one is unbound.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us the case number for checking? Thanks.
4-26 23:57
Use props
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-26 23:57
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us the case number for checking? Thanks.

The original CAS number is in the opening post.

CAS-16392500-Z5Q7G2 is the number that sent the replacement drone.
4-27 03:08
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl Posted at 4-27 03:08
The original CAS number is in the opening post.

CAS-16392500-Z5Q7G2 is the number that sent the replacement drone.

Thank you for the reply. We will forward it to our related teams.
4-27 04:30
Use props
djiuser_Te5wz9VQksMz
New
Canada

Exact same problem for my CAS number.  Mine (Osmo pocket 2)  was sent out and received by the authorised repair shop then radio silence.  Currently at my 5th attempt to reach someone live.  No one answers the phone.  And online service although polite are feeding me with canned messages.  Very disappointing.  The processing of clients should be revised.  I think it just got lost or stolen internally as I have  confirmation that it was delivered to DJI’s mail room on April 18th.  Also thinking that someone would have gotten back to me with at least an email.  
4-29 08:27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_Te5wz9VQksMz Posted at 4-29 08:27
Exact same problem for my CAS number.  Mine (Osmo pocket 2)  was sent out and received by the authorised repair shop then radio silence.  Currently at my 5th attempt to reach someone live.  No one answers the phone.  And online service although polite are feeding me with canned messages.  Very disappointing.  The processing of clients should be revised.  I think it just got lost or stolen internally as I have  confirmation that it was delivered to DJI’s mail room on April 18th.  Also thinking that someone would have gotten back to me with at least an email.

Hi, there. I'm sorry to read about this feedback and about the issue you've encountered with your ongoing case. Please be advised that I was able to pull up your case using your DJI Forum details. Based on what I can see, you have used your own label to ship the package to our official service center and there's a note from our relevant team regarding the concern on your case. Please be advised that I've sent you a PM to further verify and check some information. Please check, thank you.
4-29 13:41
Use props
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
United States

Another update:   I got a phone call from DJI this morning.  The rep walked thru the whole process of checking that my DJI Care had been transferred properly.  Took about 20 min.  She was very patient with me as I was at work and doing the lookups on my phone while also talking with her.  All is well, insurance transferred over to the new drone.

Now an interesting wrinkle.   Two hours (or so) later, I get an email from DJI support that a new drone is shipping out today. They gave me a UPS tracking number and told me it was an express delivery!

Apparently one department is not aware of the actions taken by another.  It looks to me that I will be receiving a second new drone!

So what now? Do I send it back? Do I keep it? Will I be billed for one of them?

Overall my experience with customer service has been good.  Apparently, though, DJI has some internal communication problems.
4-29 14:31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Te5wz9VQksMz Posted at 4-29 08:27
Exact same problem for my CAS number.  Mine (Osmo pocket 2)  was sent out and received by the authorised repair shop then radio silence.  Currently at my 5th attempt to reach someone live.  No one answers the phone.  And online service although polite are feeding me with canned messages.  Very disappointing.  The processing of clients should be revised.  I think it just got lost or stolen internally as I have  confirmation that it was delivered to DJI’s mail room on April 18th.  Also thinking that someone would have gotten back to me with at least an email.

Hi there, we noticed that our customer care team has contacted you regarding this issue via email, please take a look and reply to the email.
4-29 22:14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl Posted at 4-29 14:31
Another update:   I got a phone call from DJI this morning.  The rep walked thru the whole process of checking that my DJI Care had been transferred properly.  Took about 20 min.  She was very patient with me as I was at work and doing the lookups on my phone while also talking with her.  All is well, insurance transferred over to the new drone.

Now an interesting wrinkle.   Two hours (or so) later, I get an email from DJI support that a new drone is shipping out today. They gave me a UPS tracking number and told me it was an express delivery!

Hello.Thanks for the information provided. We have verified that the system automatically sent the email, and the UPS tracking number is the drone you currently receive.
4-30 00:05
Use props
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-30 00:05
Hello.Thanks for the information provided. We have verified that the system automatically sent the email, and the UPS tracking number is the drone you currently receive.
Hi Susan, Im afraid you may be mistaken.  The most recent tracking number I received is completely different.  According to UPS the package is on the way, to be delivered tomorrow afternoon.

Also in that email is a serial number for a drone that is different from the other one i received. (Also different from my original drone)

So, unless it's an empty box, I apparently have another new drone on the way.
4-30 02:23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl Posted at 4-29 14:31
Another update:   I got a phone call from DJI this morning.  The rep walked thru the whole process of checking that my DJI Care had been transferred properly.  Took about 20 min.  She was very patient with me as I was at work and doing the lookups on my phone while also talking with her.  All is well, insurance transferred over to the new drone.

Hello, could you please provide us with the UPS tracking number? We will check this further for you.
4-30 04:11
Use props
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-30 04:11
Hello, could you please provide us with the UPS tracking number? We will check this further for you.

I'm uncomfortable with providing a tracking number on a public forum. Please explain to me how to PM. Or provide me an email.   Thanks.
4-30 04:18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl Posted at 4-30 04:18
I'm uncomfortable with providing a tracking number on a public forum. Please explain to me how to PM. Or provide me an email.   Thanks.

Hi, there.We sent you a private message, please check it carefully
4-30 04:25
Use props
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-30 04:25
Hi, there.We sent you a private message, please check it carefully

I must be doing something wrong. I'm not able to find PM.  Either sending or receive.
4-30 05:31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl Posted at 4-30 05:31
I must be doing something wrong. I'm not able to find PM.  Either sending or receive.

Hi, there. There is a personal message under my avatar. You can click on it and send me a private message.
4-30 05:50
Use props
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-30 05:50
Hi, there. There is a personal message under my avatar. You can click on it and send me a private message.

My homepage is not showing anything. I can't even change my avatar or user name.

So here is the tracking number:

1ZF210H00200041337
UPS
4-30 06:23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl Posted at 4-30 06:23
My homepage is not showing anything. I can't even change my avatar or user name.

So here is the tracking number:

Hello.Thanks for the information provided. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team to confirm.
4-30 06:52
Use props
Morningstar3d
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-30 06:52
Hello.Thanks for the information provided. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team to confirm.

Should be the last update.  Upon checking the tracking this evening the package is being returned to sender.

All else is good, I am content.

Thank you folks for all your help and attention.   I hope that DJI can rectify the apprent internal communication problems and give everyone the quality service to compliment the quality equipment.
4-30 16:53
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Morningstar3d Posted at 4-30 16:53
Should be the last update.  Upon checking the tracking this evening the package is being returned to sender.

All else is good, I am content.

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad everything else is going well. We are sorry for the confusion and inconvenience caused. We will keep improving our service in the future.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help.
4-30 23:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules