Can everything fit the fly more bag (including fpv controller 3)
229 13 4-23 23:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

As i am planning to buy the avata 2, upgrading from the avata 1, i would like to know if you can fit ALL components in the supplied Fly More Bag.

i understand it comes packed with all the standard stuff, but i want to add the FPV controller 3 to the bag....

will this fit? Or do i ineed to get myself a bigger bag to take all the gear with me?

For the avata 1 i bought a backpack with foam to fit everything (as the original avata fly more kit did not come with a bag):

i want to know what to get so i can take it with me as soon as my avata 2 arrives.
4-23 23:30
Use props
flojo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, everything from the fly more combo (three batteries) and the FPV Controller 3 fit in there. There is even a little bit space for more small things, like a strap for the remote. I have all that myself and tested it.
4-23 23:48
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All fitted for me,  but Ive since picked up the DJI rucksack

4-23 23:53
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

flojo Posted at 4-23 23:48
Yes, everything from the fly more combo (three batteries) and the FPV Controller 3 fit in there. There is even a little bit space for more small things, like a strap for the remote. I have all that myself and tested it.

and did you have the motion controller 3 also in?
Do you have a picture?
4-23 23:57
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 4-23 23:53
All fitted for me,  but Ive since picked up the DJI rucksack

[view_image]

do you have a picture how you got it in the fly more bag? (including motion controller 3)
4-23 23:57
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BadBert Posted at 4-23 23:57
do you have a picture how you got it in the fly more bag? (including motion controller 3)

This is how fit it in.

Basically the MC sit on top of the batteries.

4-24 00:34
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 00:34
This is how fit it in.

Basically the MC sit on top of the batteries.

awsome! Thanks!
4-24 00:39
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No probs.   
4-24 00:46
Use props
flojo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

BadBert Posted at 4-23 23:57

Hey sorry I am not at home to take a picture. But yes, both controllers fit in the bag. I did it almost the same as DAFlys, but I put the Motion Controller together with the FPV Controller in one compartment (which the right one on DAFlys photo) And in my case then there is space on top of the batteries. But both ways work just fine.
4-24 05:03
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

flojo Posted at 4-24 05:03
Hey sorry I am not at home to take a picture. But yes, both controllers fit in the bag. I did it almost the same as DAFlys, but I put the Motion Controller together with the FPV Controller in one compartment (which the right one on DAFlys photo) And in my case then there is space on top of the batteries. But both ways work just fine.

thanks!
4-24 05:45
Use props
Dirty Bird
First Officer
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes everything fits easily in the Avata 2 FlyMore Bag.  I saved the goggle foam to place between the goggle battery for some extra padding.  Also I do suggest removing the FPV Controller 3 sticks when stowed.

4-24 05:46
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Dirty Bird Posted at 4-24 05:46
Yes everything fits easily in the Avata 2 FlyMore Bag.  I saved the goggle foam to place between the goggle battery for some extra padding.  Also I do suggest removing the FPV Controller 3 sticks when stowed.

awsome thanks for the photo!
4-24 05:51
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

This is how I organised mine - Goggles with battery pointing outwards into the corner just in case something bumps against it, I'd want the hard shell battery taking the hit instead of optics knobs or antennas. Also, FPVRC3's thicker edge facing the outer edge of the bag as there's more room on that side and that makes RCM3 fit very comfortably next to it vertically. Then there's also room for an Apple 60W charging brick on top of Avata's props. All the smaller bits like ND filter case, cables, spare props etc go into the slot in the top cover.
4-24 08:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, BadBert. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Avata 2 Fly More Combo (Three Batteries) + FPV Remote Controller 3 fits in the DJI Sling bag provided in the Fly More Combo.
4-25 05:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules