Swing lens panoramic image
177 7 5-3 06:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PixelMix
lvl.2
France

hi,

i love my pocket 3 but for me it lacks the ability to make a panoramic image via a rotation of the lens instead of a stiching images.
Please DJI implement that feature . We should be abble to shoot a panoramic image like with an iphone , swiping the lens from left to right or right to left.
It could replace in my heart my beloved but now dead XPAN panoramic camera.

i don't know if dji take feature request from this forum but i thought it was a good place to talk about that.

thanks
5-3 06:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for the suggestion. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. Thank you for your valued support.
5-3 22:02
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 this would be a great addition to the Pocket 3.
5-4 00:04
Use props
PixelMix
lvl.2
France

DJI Tony Posted at 5-3 22:02
Thank you for the suggestion. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks .
Fuji Sony and Panasonic added the 65:24 aspect ratio to almost all their cameras . ( xpan aspect ratio )
Jeff bridges is trying to build a modern widelux swing lens camera .
Panoramic imaging is really gaining a lot of popularity and the Osmo Pocket 3 would be the perfect tool with a swing lens panorama mode .
Swing lens pano would allow true photographic snapshot … the actual mode is not suited to anything but static subjects .

Thanks
5-4 04:55
Use props
PixelMix
lvl.2
France

IMG_0191.gif
5-4 05:13
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Watch this from 6:54.
5-5 02:34
Use props
PixelMix
lvl.2
France

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 5-5 02:34
Watch this from 6:54.Widelux

This is EXACTLY what the osmo pocket 3 would allow with a swing Lens panorama mode !
5-5 02:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PixelMix Posted at 5-4 04:55
Thanks .
Fuji Sony and Panasonic added the 65:24 aspect ratio to almost all their cameras . ( xpan aspect ratio )
Jeff bridges is trying to build a modern widelux swing lens camera .

You are most welcome. We are actively taking notes of your feedback and submitting them to the relevant team. We appreciate your valued support.
5-8 01:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules