firmware upgrade questions
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dvn
lvl.1
United States

Got my advance phantom 3 couple weeks ago and just got around to set it up and turn it on. According to the screen of the DJI Go i have to upgrade my firmware so today idownloaded the version 1.32 and it has been running for about 1 and 1/2 hrs now and the status lights are still flashing. The document that came with the firmware said it will take
around 25 minutes for the update to complete by mine has upgrade has been running for about 1 and 1/2 hrs and it is still running (by looking at the flashing of the status lights). So my question is how long does it actually take? should i stop the process now since it has been running for 1 and 1/2 hours?
Any suggestions or pointers would be much appreciated. Can't wait to have this thing up and running.
2015-9-16
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

Yeh it only take 20mins approx did you download the correct firmware there is p3a and p3p firmware?
Take the sd card out and check the txt file and see what it says.
2015-9-16
Use props
dvn
lvl.1
United States

I downloaded the p3a version 1.3.2.
Well I was brave enough to stop and took the card out. To my surprise the text file says:
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.03.0020.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

So i move on and downloaded the 1.4 version and it is running right now. I am keeping my finger crossed. Thanks for your reply.
2015-9-16
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its the light on the front of the gimbal that you need to look at. Flashing RED and GREEN means upgrading, SOLID GREEN means completed.

Hope 1.4 goes well for you also
2015-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules