My first demo reel From Ukraine
1371 10 2015-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
workoner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15046 ft
Ukraine

Hi everyone! Glad to share with you my first demo reel. Things going hard here, but we trying to be positive and working hard filming here and there

Will be appreciated for any commets!

2015-9-21
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Great work!  your customers must be satisfied
2015-9-22
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

How is it with regulations in Ukraine? I doubt I can bring the Inspire over the border?
2015-9-22
Use props
workoner
lvl.2
Ukraine

Thank you Dji-tim!

Machoman: as the matter of fact, there is no legal restriction to use multi rotor for recreation or small business. By the law, anything bellow 25 kg has no rules. By fact - u can't fly at ATO zone, or near any military\privacy sectors. There is some more relevant problem in our country at this time Big bosses had to think how don't mess any more this critical situation...

Once, when we flying at the border, someone call cops. They arrive fast, was gently, and written a fine to us. 5$ in sum. Yes five. Most of the time not all so nice... people can be aggressive, we all have some stress last few years... 46% yearly inflation do the job ( Also its hard to fly safe, as more and more newbie buying phantom and film some crazy stuff in crowd and high populated area... Then our customers want us to do same with heavy hexa No surprise here - all as in all....

If you just come here to film all beautiful places - then no one care. We are simple nation, living in hard political and economy crisis. Here people used to be nice... Of course if you bring some big "professional looking" devices - there may be some question...
2015-9-22
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Stunning!  You framed some beautiful shots there, well done!   And the colours were superb, excellent job in post!

Best of luck with the future, your video is wonderful!

Jim
2015-9-22
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

workoner@gmail. Posted at 2015-9-22 23:40
Thank you Dji-tim!

Machoman: as the matter of fact, there is no legal restriction to use multi roto ...

I was already in Ukraine several times but not with a drone. There is a special train which I want to follow (the train is chartered so there is no problem filming the train itself) so I would have to go with the car there and of course they will see the Inspire when they check the car at the border. I have no other equipment with me. I am just afraid when they see the Inspire they might not let me in the country with it.
2015-9-23
Use props
workoner
lvl.2
Ukraine

jimhare Posted at 2015-9-23 11:39
Stunning!  You framed some beautiful shots there, well done!   And the colours were superb, excellen ...

Thank you!
2015-9-23
Use props
workoner
lvl.2
Ukraine

Machoman Posted at 2015-9-23 19:07
I was already in Ukraine several times but not with a drone. There is a special train which I want  ...

What part of Ukraine cross this train? If it near my location - we can met, and film it together if not - the best way for it - make official request to customs service. I, personally, think that there is no legal restriction to take your drone with you.

And, of course, the third option - just hire some locals to do this job
2015-9-23
Use props
keelbyfish
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I was thinking of a trip to Pripyat next summer.

Ive emailed the tour company I was looking to see what their thoughts were for flying in the restricted area. Obviously I'd keep away from reactor four.

What are your thoughts, cause the chances are the tour company really wont have a clue
2015-12-13
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Very well done!!!

Dave
2015-12-13
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft