Battery Problems ??
917 2 2015-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ermavalo02
New

Venezuela

I have a Professional Phantom3 . I made about 20 flights . However , for reasons of vacation, I have not used in nearly one month , which leave it at home with the battery out . Returning home , I did the procedure battery charge and thus make a flight, but my surprise is that now the P3 does the typical procedure of per- flight adjustments ( camera movement and flashing LED lights ) and while indicating that the cells 4 are charged, there seems to be no communication between the battery and the ghost . That may be happening ?
2015-9-29
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is the battery showing in the App.  Check to see that the capacity shown matches the capacity of the battery.  Sometimes the smart battery gets stupid if left untouched for a length of time.  If there is a mismatch between the reading in the App and the battery you will need to do a deep discharge of the battery, taking it down to 3.35-3.45v/cell.  You will be below 0%.  Once you have gotten to that point, let the battery cool and then do a full recharge.  Your stated and displayed capacity should be the same.  After that you should be ok.
2015-10-4
Use props
ermavalo02
New

Venezuela

The battery that I have , is the original battery that acquired with the team. When installed in the phantom3 , this does nothing. And begin the process of discharging the battery but is very slow
2015-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules