How do I connect 2 different drones in DJI GO?
4086 3 2015-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airflix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173622 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Team, I searched and could not find how to connect Inspire 1 in DJI GO with a Phantom 3 already linked.  So, I already have a Phantom 3 linked in the DJI GO app, would I be able to connect Inspire 1 as well?  I do not want to fly both aircraft at once, I want to be able to switch to different aircraft when needed.
2015-10-6
Use props
Skywolf007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2758875 ft
Slovakia

yes of course the app will do it automatically for you based on the RC. although you can link P3 RC to I1 and vica versa, I don't recommend using 1 remote for both drones.
2015-10-7
Use props
intheairimages
lvl.2
Flight distance : 801099 ft
United Kingdom

Was using my Inspire recently and wondered about this myself as I also had a friends P3 with me. I just plugged the P3 controller to my iPad and it just worked. Simple!
2015-10-7
Use props
Airflix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173622 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I want to set up both transmitters to link to both drones independently in the same app.  I have both controllers and drones separately.  When I go into the GO APP I can enter camera view for the Phantom only but when I swipe to the Inspire 1 it only shows me "How to Connect" so I follow the steps....1. turn on the controller 2. turn on the drone 3. plug in the device (Samsung Tab S Octacore 3gb RAM) and step 4 says I should be able to enter camera view but nope.

I do have 2 Samsung Tab S's so should I unlink one of the devices from the Phantom 3 and link it to the Inspire and use it exclusively with that drone?
2015-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules