Replying to Old Polls
752 5 2015-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HunterBrooks
lvl.4

United States

Hey Guys, unless there's an issue with the timestamping of posts today, I'm seeing quite a few replies to polls that were started way back in April, June and July.  In DJI Forum terms, that's a life-time ago.  Most likely, whatever information that was trying to be captured at the time is probably irrelevant today.

So before we all reply to posts and polls, let's look at the timestamp for the start date and of the last reply.  A generally accepted guideline to follow is if it's been a month since the most recent reply, or if a poll was started 6-8 weeks ago, you should probably just move on.  It's not that the information might not still be important, but that's typically an indication that a more recent thread has been started on the topic with more updated information.  If you just can't help yourself, and you are absolutely compelled to add a comment, then at least do a quick search to see if there is a more recent post on that topic - then read through the entire new thread before replying.

I only bring it up cause with every outdated thread being resurrected, it pushes down the page the more recent and pertinent posts.

Thanks!

2015-10-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You can flip the page too, not a big deal breaker.  ;-) are you handicapped? Or handiable. Hehe
Also pick the sections of the forum you prefer over others, rather than veiwing All.
Some peep's need to feel included, or else they feel left out. Grinning

RedHotPoker

2015-10-28
Use props
HunterBrooks
lvl.4

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-10-28 23:22
You can flip the page too, not a big deal breaker.  ;-) are you handicapped? Or handiable. Hehe
Also ...

Ha, yeah I know.  But I saw a poll for firmware upgrade problems related to 1.2.6., and someone replied today with, "I don't think it's the firmware, did you try blah blah blah ...."  LOL

BTW, you need to put something on that skin problem you're having.  You're looking a little pale in your avatar photo.  : )
2015-10-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

the same story with old threads, but... I don't see anything special about it. Anyway most of the people won't reply in those outdated posts
2015-10-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

HunterBrooks Posted at 2015-10-29 00:31
Ha, yeah I know.  But I saw a poll for firmware upgrade problems related to 1.2.6., and someone re ...

It's a Halloween seasonal disease, for us Canadian folks, from eating too much pumpkin pie.
It's called, Pumkinpiearea. Hahaha

RecHotPoker
2015-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules