Beeping noise from drone
3748 12 2015-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nzlatkovic
New

United States

Hi everyone
This is my first post .I need a help with my drone.I have dji phantom 3 professional,when I turned on the drone days ago,drone has start beeping.Iphone is showing that status is normal and does not require any update,anyway I did try to update the drone with newest software,which I believe I already had installed it,but after 30min drone was still beeping.Light on a front of the drone is solid green and I also think that I can see some small movements on camera and some low beeping noise also is coming from camera
2015-11-14
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Have you tried a gimbal cal and or an IMU cal? What are your version numbers?
2015-11-14
Use props
nzlatkovic
New

United States

yes I did gimbal cal,but I don't know what is IMU cal?
2015-11-14
Use props
nzlatkovic
New

United States

nrgwise Posted at 2015-11-15 07:08
Have you tried a gimbal cal and or an IMU cal? What are your version numbers?

yes I did gimbal cal,but I don't know what is IMU cal?I'll have to look at version numbers as soon as I get home and I will let you know
2015-11-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Please RTFM, read the flight manual before flying.
There are also many helpful YouTube videos that will enlighten you, of the parameters and particulars that need attention before you attempt takeoff.

RedHotPoker
2015-11-14
Use props
nzlatkovic
New

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-11-14 19:04
Please RTFM, read the flight manual before flying.
There are also many helpful YouTube videos that  ...

I have a drone already for couple of months.I used it a lot,after I turned it on last week drone start beeping and just doesn't want to stop,I did upgrade of the app,also I did upgrade remote control and I had installed newest version of software on a drone already.But beeping is still going on and green light on a front of a drone is solid and always on.
2015-11-14
Use props
Chuck1906
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3574003 ft
United States

Just to be clear, the beeping sound is definitely coming from the Drone and not your RC correct? I sometimes will get an ongoing beeping sound coming from my RC and I found out that if my joysticks are not in the center most point, that alarm will sound. Once I make a slight adjustment to the sticks, the alarm goes off.
2015-11-14
Use props
nzlatkovic
New

United States

Chuck1906 Posted at 2015-11-14 22:22
Just to be clear, the beeping sound is definitely coming from the Drone and not your RC correct? I s ...

I'm sure that is from Drone,because when my RC is off I still can hear loud beeping and also some really low beeping that sounds like it's coming somewhere from camera
2015-11-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

If you had the Phantom a couple of months, and yet you don't know what the IMU is, and have not calibrated it.
RTFM again. Thouroughly.

RedHotPoker
2015-11-14
Use props
nzlatkovic
New

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-11-15 00:10
If you had the Phantom a couple of months, and yet you don't know what the IMU is, and have not cali ...

I did try to do IMU but calibration button is grey and can not be pressed also all the field for compas and gyroscope are empty
2015-11-15
Use props
dunderhead
lvl.1

United States

One thing about updating: the P3 will continue to make the beeping noises even once the upgrade is finished.  You will notice that the light on the gimbal is green, that means it's complete.  I waited for about an hour the first time I updated after purchasing my P3P only to realize that it had completed successfully; your SD card will have a text file stating that it finished properly, if it did.
2015-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

nzlatkovic Posted at 2015-11-15 09:18
I did try to do IMU but calibration button is grey and can not be pressed also all the field for c ...

Yeah, sounds like perhaps you didn't have the drone turned on. Is that the case?

Everything must be running to utilize the functions and to calibrate any of the parameters.
Otherwise you might try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it clean.
Be sure to Clear your cache and cookies before hand.

RedHotPoker
2015-11-15
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi ,Sir
Please follow the tutorial to do the IMU calibration : http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=29724
If it still doesn't work , please contact local dealers or repair center for further analysis .
2015-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules