2015-11-18
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Junior,

This is called a forum.  Ideas and solutions to problems are discussed here.  Ask a question, even a simple one like you just did, and you will get an answer.  We want to help you get the most out of your Phantom.

If you have read the manual and tried over and over to solve a problem getting in the air, ask us.  We want to help.  Pay careful attention to how the process of flying your P3 happens.  Your P3 is actually three mini-computers.  The P3 (Phantom), the Remote Control and your phone or tablet (device).  The manual, which can be downloaded from the P3 downloads page, is very good at letting you know what you bought, what it can do and how to do it.  I have read mine many times and that was before my first flight.  I have also read the updated manual.  The more you read the more you know.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-18
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hello ,junior
If you are referring to the forum . As Cetaman said , it's a place where we help each other to take care of our DJI products .  We ask and slove problems here .Well posted threads  and tutorials are put on the top so you can easily find them . Welcome to the forum and to share your ideas !  
2015-11-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

we are trying our best to help you, junior.mro.avrz, but we didn't figure out what your problem is, yet... giving us more information would help us to help you!
2015-11-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Perhaps a picture was posted, that didn't show.
I can't seem to load pics from my iPad, but network ones work fine.
Sadly. There seems to be a glitch in the pic posting option here in the forum.

RedHotPoker
2015-11-18
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-11-18 18:23
Perhaps a picture was posted, that didn't show.
I can't seem to load pics from my iPad, but network  ...

Aloha RedHot,

Very perceptive!  Good observation.  Excellent work!  (Can you tell I wish I figured that out!)

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-18
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

There are somethings that are rather beyond obvious. Like checking for the persons previous posts.
This member has been on here for several months already. So telling him it's a Forum? Hehehe
Well that's just plain tortilla Mr. & No azzburn for your headache. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2015-11-19
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-11-18 23:41
There are somethings that are rather beyond obvious. Like checking for the persons previous posts.
T ...

Aloha RedHot,

Well, aside from the entertainment value, do you think he is at least looking deeper into the manual considering my pitch?  Good one RedHot.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Gosh, i would certainly hope that's, in fact, the case. ;-)
Definately RTFM  a couple of times. Or more. Send make foot notes too. Haha

RedHotPoker

2015-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules