Help with my dji osmo
1133 3 2015-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thiaaagor
New

Spain

I need help with my product, for days and have problems that can not happen.

1 - no recording at 60fps, photo restarts at the blue screen, and I'm not the only one with that problem.

2 - Today went out to make a time lapse, it would have been amazing but my Dji Osmo each frame change the white balance, very blue or very orange, and so the result is a beautiful but full time lapse flashes.

3 - always shoot in RAW using dSLR, today I did with the DJI osmo Long exposure. surprise, dead pixels ie my lovely photo appear red, green and blue pixels. pay € 850 for that team and I hope I disappoint with the results.

- Thiago Rogerio
2015-11-20
Use props
chiefjairomarti
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466171 ft
United States

I hope you get that resolved, it will be nice if DJI would answer these questions...
2015-11-20
Use props
bobby12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36286 ft
United States

I returned two back to the dealer, did so before the return policy expired. I will wait it out till all bugs get fixed. Nice device though if it would work well.
2015-11-20
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

HI,
1) Blue screen problem, what resolution did you choose? What about other resolution?
2)About the timelapse, what format did you use? Can you upload the files and send the download link here?
3) About the dead pixels, can you check the photo in the SD card? Doese every photo have the same dead pixel pattern? Please send the original photo here. Thanks.
2015-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules