1153 6 2015-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
julie
New
Flight distance : 31480 ft
  • >>>
United States

So although I can still control the Inspire, the picture on my ipad completely disappears and the "connected" message at the top of the screen turns to "disconnected".  What does this mean?  I travel a ton with this thing... is there a wire loose or something?  This was a huge problem the last time and scared the hell out of me because the only way I know how to land it is with the land control on the ipad.  since it was constantly disconnected I had to wait until it flashed connected for a second and try to catch it so I could iniate that slider.  Finally got it and it landed but thought I was going to just have to let the battery run out lol.  I'm using an ipadmini and an actual apple cable (not third party).  Help! Oh and firmware is updated on both the drone and the batts.
2015-11-23
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

There have been cases before of USB ports going faulty on inspire RCs.
Probably a DJI warranty job.
2015-11-23
Use props
kvamens
lvl.3

Norway

Hi, i got the same problem a week or two ago, on both ipad and note3.  I haven't flown much lately, but on a short trip yesterday i had no problem with it,(thou i didn't used the Dji Go, but the problem was on all software i use included the one i used yesterday).
I did connect the GO app before i flied and it seems ok then so i thougt the problem was solved
2015-11-23
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

Same here.. it happened a couple of times but it's not a constant.
Overall is good and steady
2015-11-23
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

First of all, make sure if your gimbal contact pins are clean.
Second, try to refresh the video link:
Press the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons and keep them pressed and TURN OFF the controller.
By still keeping pressed the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons TURN ON the controller.

2015-11-23
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had this happen after the last update. I noticed that sometimes the DJI Go App does not start up correctly and it shows not connected with everything is connected. Shut down the App and restart it

For me this worked every time without issues.

Rich
2015-11-23
Use props
Richardrambone
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same problem, it was my lighting cable. Try a different one.
2015-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules