Embed flight record into video?
1272 5 2015-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
interfaceforest
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378205 ft
Canada

Does anyone know of a way to easily embed the flight record into the video? I think this would be a very useful feature for DJI to pursue. I'm visualizing a small window within the upper right or left of the video that shows the map screen and the flight record of where the drone is flying / which way it's pointing. I like the flight record on the DJI app, just need an easy way to link and embed it in the video in my opinion.
2015-11-24
Use props
quanthonytrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

GO has captions mode. This creates a subtitles file that contains relevant data. Use VLC player and drag the SRT file into VLC. Its a nice feature as the subtitle is NOT hardcoded into the video and hence you can play back the video with or without the subtitle.

2015-11-24
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Good suggestion ! This could be helpful ! Thank you !
2015-11-24
Use props
interfaceforest
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378205 ft
Canada

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-24 22:38
Good suggestion ! This could be helpful ! Thank you !

Another suggestion - make the flight path exportable to google earth. I use a P3 for f restry / mapping and it would be very useful to see the flight path.
Thanks.
2015-11-26
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

How do you make it exportable to GE?  I use GE for lots of things and would love to be able to export flights to GE.
2015-11-26
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

interfaceforest Posted at 2015-11-27 01:34
Another suggestion - make the flight path exportable to google earth. I use a P3 for f restry / ma ...

Suggestions accepted !
2015-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules