Flight Logs
1688 8 2015-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marc.aries-serv
New

United Kingdom

Since the last firmware update for our Inspire pro my flights don't appear in my flight logs, has anybody else had this problem ?

I am connecting up using an ipad and the DJI Go app, all up to date.

Thanks

2015-12-4
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

If you're talking about "flight records" (the little paper airplane in the upper left corner) then you just re- synchronize with the cloud.  If you didn't save in the cloud, then they're probably lost.
2015-12-4
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

The flight records will appear again after you log into your DJI account for each aircraft. I also, save these on the iCloud to keep records.

To paper airplane is where the flight records are viewed on the new App.
Rich
2015-12-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

correct the flight records that was synchronized before will be available on the other devices after logging  in to your DJI ID
2015-12-6
Use props
marc.aries-serv
New

United Kingdom

Thanks for the replies, just re-read my post and probably should have worded it differently.
My flights prior to upgrade are logged its the flights after the upgrade that I have made that didn't record in the flight logs, all flights prior to upgrade have been synced and still show in the logs when I view them in the DJI app.
2015-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

In your flight record screen is there an arrow to the right of you avatar. If so, maybe another account was created and could be there. The last arrow to the right is recovered Data, could also be in there.
2015-12-7
Use props
marc.aries-serv
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-8 00:58
In your flight record screen is there an arrow to the right of you avatar. If so, maybe another acco ...

Ken, I logged out of my account for the App and now cant sign back into it.  Spoke with DJI support on 8.12.15 about this problem and was told its because I have a "hyphen" in my email address but they haven't come back yet with a solution.  However I can sign into my DJI account online no problem, its just the DJI Go app I cant.
Therefore until something is sorted I cant get into DJI Go to look at your suggestion
2015-12-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry to hear that, if you create a new account in the app you should be able to get into it.
2015-12-10
Use props
marc.aries-serv
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-10 14:42
I'm sorry to hear that, if you create a new account in the app you should be able to get into it.

Have done that Ken, but I have had to use a different email address.
Can I now link that to the email address where my previous flights have been logged, and if so how?
2015-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules