OSMO - Support Feedback
979 3 2015-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaveReidPhoto
lvl.2

Australia

Hi,
I am a P3S and an OSMO owner and i have disappointed to find out that when we got our OSMO that the gimbal was faulty and shakey etc which a lot of people have mentioned.

That being said, i logged a service call with DJI (as i purchased through DJI this was the way of claiming warranty).

Within 2 hours i had a email back asking for a video of the "shakey"ness..i sent a youtube video and within a few more hours had an return form sent along with the approval to have this replaced.

I had to send it back, and have just received the replacement.  However to my joy i had a "complete" replacement even though i only sent the osmo unit (no battery, no phone holders etc)

I see a lot of bashing and complaining around DJI's service on these and other forums and feel that when good service is done, it should be promoted.

Whilst it was disappointing to have a faulty OSMO on arrival, i can not put an issue in the responsiveness and resolution to this.  

Appreciate the quick turn around time (especially considering its christmas) to australia DJI.

I have tested my osmo now and its smooth as silk.  Im very happy.
2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

thanks for your positive feedback here! we appreciate your support!
2015-12-21
Use props
DaveReidPhoto
lvl.2

Australia

you are welcome Tim.
I hope the good service continues and we see less of the negative posts and only on exception rather than the norm.

Please feel free to send over a P3A though to resolve my signal issues with my P3S
2015-12-22
Use props
DronesInPhuket
lvl.1

Thailand

At least you had a good experience! Stuck in Asia on holiday, I am being left in the rain with a faulty drone: http://forum.dji.com/thread-37786-1-1.html
2015-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules