1052 2 2015-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
julie
New
Flight distance : 31480 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all, we are having a staff retreat in Indio (palm springs) 1/8-1/11 and I'm looking for a VERY EXPERIENCED Phantom & Inspire pilot to come train our team on safety, limits of the drone (when it is safe to fly and when it s not), procedures to follow before/during/after flight, what to do when things go wrong, etc.  Nothing crazy... no two person control or fancy moves.  Just the basics.  I'm thinking 3-5 hrs max with about 6-8 people.  Paid gig and if you are not local but awesome, I will fly you out.  Please email me directly at julie@elysiumproductions.com  
2015-12-21
Use props
Dacon Productio
lvl.2

United States

Too bad you are not located in AZ. I have been flying RC planes/heli for a long time and also went for FAA drone seminars recently. Soon to fly drones for work and fun. I have a pilot license and also AMA member for 7-8 years.
In your case, I would first look for a licensed pilot for your training since airspace knowledge is very important and also pre-during-after flight check is a part of safety. Actual drone flying is not hard, those models can fly themselves with little training and setup. Ask whoever will train you to give your group an airspace "sectional" training to understand basic knowledge of FAA air legal use and regulations.  
2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like a fun gig, I have a 333 exemption and also been a private pilot for over 20 years and been flying multirotors for over 5 years. And I live only an hour away. Too bad I have to work.
I do belong to an online group that anyone can search and find commercial pilots for hire. Just do a internet search and you'll have 20 people trying to get in touch with you.
2015-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules