Only got 1/2 my order
3274 7 2015-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonh
New

United States

I ordered the Phantom Pro 3 with the free Hardshell Backpack (xmas promo) and I jonly received 1/2 of my order (the Hardshell Backpack) but FedEx says the other package (the actual Drone) hasn't even been picked up from DJI's warehouse yet.  The promo promised that it would be delivered by 12/23 (yesterday) by 8PM EST at the latest.  

Will I receive this in time for Christmas (tomorrow)?  

Who do I talk to about a refund if it does not arrive by tomorrow?

​Order #: 001149179069

2015-12-24
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Sorry about that ! We'll check your order status as soon as possible !
2015-12-24
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, jonh ,I see that you have communication in another thread.http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 25&page=1#pid274376  I feel sorry about the case but we do have delivered the parcel to FedEx. FedEx may not be able to update tracking info in time in their system in peak season.  You have ordered a combo and we always ship out the combo together.  Thanks.
2015-12-24
Use props
jonh
New

United States

I still have not received my Drone and FedEx has not even received the package yet.  All you did was create a label so that a tracking number would be generated.  You still have not given the package over to FedEx yet.  You said it would arrive BEFORE 12/23 and it is now 12/26 and I still don't have it.  
Your xmas promotion was basically a total scam and fraud and I am registering a complaint with https://econsumer.gov.  
This is the last product I will ever purchase from DJI and I will be sure to tell all my friends not to get a drone from DJI.

2015-12-26
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

jonh Posted at 2015-12-26 10:51
I still have not received my Drone and FedEx has not even received the package yet.  All you did was ...

Jon, Sorry to say that you may have to wait untilMonday for FedEx. That is unless DJI shipped it next day.If they did you may see it today. Check the tracking # that DJI sent to you. Look at the positive side, Monday will be like Xmas all over again. UPS and FedEx are straight out and things get lost. I ordered a 32 GB SD card two weeks ago along with my OSMO and it should have been here the next day from my supplier. UPS admitted that they were looking for it. The OSMO came but the little card didn't. My Dealer sent a replacement and then of course the original card arrived.
2015-12-26
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

jonh Posted at 2015-12-26 23:51
I still have not received my Drone and FedEx has not even received the package yet.  All you did was ...

As you can see in FedEx system, FedEx received two pieces of shipment. One of them has been delivered and one is pending. We have sent out the order in time but it is disappointed that FedEx is not able to process it due to peak season. We sincerely apologize again for the inconvenience caused and will push FedEx to process it.

FedEx tracking

FedEx tracking
2015-12-27
Use props
jonh
New

United States

Your screenshot does not mean what you think it means.  This shows that YOU have created the label but have NOT given the package to FedEx yet.  Please stop lying to your customers.
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

jonh Posted at 2015-12-30 02:19
Your screenshot does not mean what you think it means.  This shows that YOU have created the label b ...

I hope the feedback from our customer can explain and prove something. Thanks.

customer's feedback.jpg
2015-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules