Beep followed in the new firmware installation not P3pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricardoghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Anyone know resolve this issue: the installation and for the drone is so whistling

2015-12-27
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ricardo,
   Notice that the third LED is flashing on the battery. This is a battery protection indication indicating over-charge. Download the P3 user manual and look @ page 21.
The guide is @ https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... er_Manual__V1.6.pdf
2015-12-27
Use props
ricardoghion
Second Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

terrylewis Posted at 2015-12-27 23:45
Ricardo,
   Notice that the third LED is flashing on the battery. This is a battery protection indic ...

Tks Man!!!
2015-12-27
Use props
Faraz
lvl.1

India

terrylewis Posted at 2015-12-27 21:15
Ricardo,
   Notice that the third LED is flashing on the battery. This is a battery protection indic ...

does a restart will solve this ?
2015-12-27
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

That sound normally indicates power being turned off before an upgrade is finished, but may indicate something else too.  In the case of the upgrade abort too early. reboot everything and start over.  Stick the drone in a room away from everyone and let it go beep beep all it wants.  In somewhere around 25 minutes, it will settle down and start doing the upgrade properly.  Let it run until the gimbal light is green continuously.  Wait to be sure.
2015-12-27
Use props
ricardoghion
Second Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2015-12-28 14:36
That sound normally indicates power being turned off before an upgrade is finished, but may indicate ...

just that ... let the drone whistling and after a while he made the atualiazação properly, so a problem the neighbors got angry kkk
2015-12-29
Use props
muddaearth
New

United States

Mine did the same thing.....I have to send it in for repair. It seems to respond to nothing I've tried. I've followed all the guidelines and other advice with the same result.....Failure to make the drone respond.
2015-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules