1813 18 2015-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
medijaa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83960 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello everyone
I am new to the forum.Three days ago I own Phantom 3A .Immediately I had one test flight and I was positively surprised.The flight lasted 21 minutes in foggy weather and at -5 C. Watching videos on youtube my aircraft was so calm and acted in accordance with my expectations.The flight was a test so I flew max 100 M within and a maximum 100 M up.I got the aircraft with new engines and with already installed firmware 1.4.10 and RC 1.4.70 .In my first fly behaved peacefully without any problem hovering peacefully without drifting.Tried and go home button and it is done perfectly.Please answer me that I need to install new firmware 1.6.40 and whether this is what I have written will remain the same or even better?Can I stay on the 1.4.10 firmware that will not have a problem with the new?
I am very pleased with my Phantom 3A and ask your opinion
Thanks
2015-12-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

A 21min. Flight, right out of the box. So are you going to run your intelligent flight battery down each subsequent flight.
Some feel a soft battery breakin is best. Flying down to 50% battery charge, for the first ten flights,
After twenty full charges, draining the flight battery down to 8%. Some have claimed to have got theirs down to 2% capacity, then charging back to 100%.

I have four intelligent flight batteries and two DJI 100w chargers. A couple of my batteries still haven't had 10 full charges.
We hope you're enjoying your drone as much as many here do, and continue to have success and awesome memories.
Happily we have pics and video to show off our excitement, and captured memories.

Have fun, fly safe, happy landing.

RedHotPoker

2015-12-27
Use props
medijaa
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thanks for the advice that I'm gonna do.Signs of 10 flights to 50% battery capacity and refilled.Please answer me that I need to install new firmware 1.6.40 and whether this is what I have written will remain the same or even better?Can I stay on the 1.4.10 firmware that will not have a problem with the new firmware and if I need to go to the 1.5.30 version or directly from 1.4.10 to 1.6.40 ?

Thanks
2015-12-27
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-27
Use props
medijaa
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Ok thanks for the reply so I plan to do, because I read in the forum that many have a problem on the new firmware.
2015-12-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

A Duplicate post please delete or disregard. Thanks.

RedHotPoker

2015-12-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

medijaa Posted at 2015-12-27 13:38
Thanks for the advice that I'm gonna do.Signs of 10 flights to 50% battery capacity and refilled.Ple ...

I have never had any upgrade concerns or issues.
You have got to remember, most Phantom 3 owners never had a problem, with or without upgraded firmware. My drone has been perfect in every way, since day one. Ah, knock on zebra wood, that still includes no screw pocket fractures. You know, the soft breakin period of batteries can be done in one day, if you are an eager enthusiastic and sometimes energetic drone pilot, and chose to just get on with it. Some guys only fly their drone four or five times in a whole year, where others may fly five or six times, in a week. Hopefully, you can take yours out as frequent as possible. Just go slow and keep it close to home, for the first while. At least until you really get a good feel for it and how it responds to your radio commands. Also keep a constant awareness of your battery voltage, which can be shown in the battery charge window, top right screen. It only shows you the lowest cell count, so be aware of it... That's a rather Important tiny bit of info there. ;-) small window, but shows the huge picture.

Read the manuals over, and over, get familiar with your drone. The better you understand it up front, the happier your future experiences shall be.

RedHotPoker
2015-12-27
Use props
mike.wildlight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5623 ft
Australia

medijaa Posted at 2015-12-28 06:54
Ok thanks for the reply so I plan to do, because I read in the forum that many have a problem on the ...

I'm currently on 1.4.10 and am quite happy,
it seems to play nice with my other apps and thus far seems quite robust.
2015-12-27
Use props
mbr.n9xy
New

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-12-27 15:32
A 21min. Flight, right out of the box. So are you going to run your intelligent flight battery down  ...

He didn't ask for an opinion on battery discharge / recharge profiles.  These forums crack me up.  If you can't answer the question then move on. Tnks.   Michael
2015-12-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

mbr.n9xy Posted at 2015-12-27 16:59
He didn't ask for an opinion on battery discharge / recharge profiles.  These forums crack me up.  ...

You crack your self up buddy.  
But if that's all you could add to the thread, look who needs to take a long hike. Hehehe
Moron than off eh?

A 21min first flight, might be considered battery abuse by some folks here.
But each to their own. I thought it was damn good advice, and others may learn from it also.
You, know it all Pilots,  don't need forums. Other than for cheap entertainment as you yourself pointed out.

The library. . .

Let me back out of this thread, with my dignity intact, before it gets downright rediculous.

RedHotPoker

2015-12-27
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-12-28 00:11
You crack your self up buddy.  
But if that's all you could add to the thread, look who needs to ta ...

Well pointed out poker and it would seem from his reaction to your post that he took your advice on board so wheres the problem with the cracked up guy is he one of the forum moderators
2015-12-27
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-27
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Conned in? Hahaha, you dragon breath arse holes should start your own bloody forum. ;-)
Why come in here with your negative criticism? Dumb FLiCKS

You add a wad of bs in nearly every third thread you visit.  Hahaha

I need a wee break from this monotony., so glad I bought the Voltage 500. Ha

Ok, fart away now, please.

RedHotPoker
2015-12-27
Use props
varmithitman
New

United States

I noticed the file name
2015-12-27
Use props
varmithitman
New

United States

Changed today it finally downloaded
2015-12-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

And I know a worm when I see one too... ;-)

It can get white hot as well.

RedHotPoker
2015-12-27
Use props
varmithitman
New

United States

Where are my post going
2015-12-27
Use props
medijaa
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

RedHotPoker I have taken account of your suggestion for the battery and now
I can not wait to come again battery and one day I'll do 10 flights on both the battery to 50% and recharge
I just do not know whether the new firmware if you put something changed
in my drone think in a negative way because of the firmware with one flight I saw that the great acting.
2015-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules