Sandisk Ultra 64gb in P3S
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji.g-forcemoto
lvl.1

United States

I got a Sandisk Ultra 64GB class 10 XC1 card.  When I put it in the P3S, it says "initializing card" and then "Format Card".  So I format it in the Go app and it says "SD Card Formatting Failed".  It's a brand new card, works fine in the computer.  From everything I read it should be compatible.  Any ideas?

2016-1-1
Use props
dji.g-forcemoto
lvl.1

United States

> It will however take a SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC

Whats the difference between this card and the card I have? Sounds exactly the same.
2016-1-3
Use props
Flipperman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4224925 ft
United Kingdom

Flyin'Bryan Posted at 2016-1-2 03:13
XC... .extended capacity. I'm pretty sure that it is NOT compatible.  Sorry.  It will however take a ...

Nope - I have one of these cards and it works just great.

Try another SD card (comes with one from memory ?) and rule out the Phantom - then send your Sandisk back for a replacement.

This is the one I have and use:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/produ ... i_search_detailpage
2016-1-3
Use props
IMI193
lvl.3

United States

Different card, different size, but I did get a similar error, not sure if was coincidence but then formatted it in a computer first, then formatted it again in the P3 and it worked.
2016-1-3
Use props
dji.g-forcemoto
lvl.1

United States

I've tried a computer format.  I also tried a program that makes sure the card isn't fake. It passed, it wrote a full 64gb to it..  Works fine in the computer. The 8gb Sandisk card that came with the P3S works fine in it.

Flipperman, that's exactly the card I have.

Guess I'll buy a different card.

Thanks for the help.
2016-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules