Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ianws55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30072 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,
Have been flying today with my P3 advanced - set it to Movie Record on DJI Go on IPad Mini , and I pressed the photo button on controller in flight to take still images when P3 was stationary , when I got home there where no JPG/ Raw files on SD card . Do I have to DJI Go to photo option from Movie mode to take a still ? . Only got P3 mid Dec but enjoying it when we get some decent weather here in UK lol
Thanks
Ian
2016-1-8
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Pretty much, yes.  

Plan "B" -- A long time ago I learned to use the screen capture function.  I use a 32 inch HD TV as a monitor and I will go into full screen mode, do a screen capture and then paste the image into my favorite photo software.  I've found that helpful when I'm reviewing a video and find something that would make a good print but didn't think to do a still picture at the time I was flying..  
2016-1-8
Use props
leenanj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 367352 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it's recording video you have to stop it before taking a photo and then manually resume video record.
All this can be done using the buttons on the RC.
2016-1-8
Use props
LordNeo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 548212 ft
Chile

In Premiere Pro (and VLC) you can export the frame of the movie at any given second (or frame).
2016-1-8
Use props
ianws55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30072 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you all for replies - will try later today
2016-1-10
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

The mode resulting in most of my pictures is the one I missed the most from all my previous Phantoms:
1080p video + Pic every 5 seconds!
Sifting trough all the pics making an album was awesome but making a video is a lot more work!
I really hope DJI can find a place in their hearts to give us back that mode {:3_46:}
2016-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules