4 red lights
964 8 2016-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drexdis
lvl.1

Spain

Hello,

What does it mean if i have four red ligths just after 20 sec after starting up the aircraft?
Never used it before. This is my first try to turn it on.

Thanks

2016-1-16
Use props
drexdis
lvl.1

Spain

Yes they are solid red. The batteries are fully charged. I didn't do any calibration yet, because i tried first to install the firmware.
2016-1-16
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Page 12 in the manual (yep, it comes with a manual ):

Was the firmware upgrade successful?
2016-1-16
Use props
drexdis
lvl.1

Spain

I know it's a critical error, i have seen the manual. What is the solution.. why it appears out of the blue
2016-1-16
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

drexdis Posted at 2016-1-17 00:24
I know it's a critical error, i have seen the manual. What is the solution.. why it appears out of t ...

Please take a look at this THREAD.
In it Sploodge points out the hidden upgrade log files. Let's take a look at those and see if your upgrade caused the critical error... Post your upgrade log back here...
2016-1-16
Use props
drexdis
lvl.1

Spain

Why can't i just use the firmware it has. It said ready to fly.. Now i have to lear how to update everything.. lots of things there. But still why is turning all solid red while updating?
2016-1-16
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

drexdis Posted at 2016-1-17 00:41
Why can't i just use the firmware it has. It said ready to fly.. Now i have to lear how to update ev ...

Sorry, bad communication. your previous post said "Yes they are solid red. The batteries are fully charged. I didn't do any calibration yet, because i tried first to install the firmware." I though that you had attempted a firmware upgrade already. If it just came out of the box, and you're getting a critical error, then something bad happened in shipping... You'll probably need to contact whoever you purchased it from and get support....

I also see from your other thread that yours is a P3S. As I'm not as familiar with the Standard, so I'll recommend that you get with DJI Support or the vendor that sold you your P3S.
2016-1-16
Use props
drexdis
lvl.1

Spain

Yes i tried one update. After installing the app on my phone it said update the firmware. So i did the update but stopped at 40% because a self restart after solid red lights.
2016-1-16
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

There are some good YouTube videos of the process, i would double check there to see that you did everything correctly.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea ... a&hsimp=yhs-002
2016-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules