How do I shut off
892 4 2016-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thatguywes
lvl.1

United States

How do I shut off the propellers if I need to grab my DJI in the air instead of landing on the ground. In a previous post I think someone said he had to do a sequence to turn them off to do the same thing
2016-1-17
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

left stick down for 3 seconds approx will shut them off....

also highly suggest watching and reading a few of these, it could save you some grief....http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid251592
2016-1-17
Use props
lido_bmt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87772 ft
United States

Use the CSC kill switch, which is both sticks down and in, or both sticks down and out. Alternatively, you can hold full throttle down for three seconds, but this requires the quad to not be moving at all (either it's on the ground, or someone's holding its landing gear steadily).

This is one of the first things explained in the DJI video tutorials as well as the manual. If you didn't know how to do this basic manuever, you should not be flying your quad until you actually put some time into learning how to control it.
2016-1-17
Use props
countrysidegard
lvl.2

United States

I believe the op is asking how to hand catch, in which case a csc would not be wise. In short, when your p3 determines its no longer descending (landed on ground or held steady by your hand) and u continue to hold straight down on the left stick it will shut off after 3seconds. I think everyone that reads this post will highly agree that you should put more time and understanding into your user manual, YouTube videos on the p3 and the flight simulator. This is a common sense operation that EVERY flyer should know and understand before lift off
2016-1-17
Use props
aopisa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430686 ft
United States

There are two ways to shut of the motors. They are both in the user manual. Please read it,
2016-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules