United States

Anyone use this. It looks awesome!

2016-1-18
Use props
aopisa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430686 ft
United States

I really like the easy to read speed and altitude on the right and left side. I would hate the rest of it as it blocks a huge percentage of the FPV.  The other information is great, but would be nicer if easily viewed in much less space than the "cockpit". It is kind of gimmicky and very distracting IMHO. I am also not sure what the crosshairs are for. Looks like it would be good as a first person shooter game! Might be OK for flying, but I think not very good for video and photos.
2016-1-18
Use props
Flying Poptart
lvl.3
Flight distance : 734577 ft
United States

aopisa Posted at 2016-1-18 13:46
I really like the easy to read speed and altitude on the right and left side. I would hate the rest  ...

The crosshairs are for shooting!...lol
2016-1-18
Use props
aopisa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430686 ft
United States

Flying Poptart Posted at 2016-1-18 14:00
The crosshairs are for shooting!...lol

I know, that's what I kept thinking!
2016-1-18
Use props
Sailor P3
lvl.2

Canada

Very impressive and realistic!

After viewing your video, I downloaded Dashware and started working with it.

There are very few choices for Drone Gauges. Even if you can design your own Gauges, there is a button to get additional Gauges. However, when I click on "Get FREE Gauges", the page "http://www.dashware.net/download-gauges/" is no longer available...

There used to be a Forum for Dashware Gauges, but that also is no longer available.

Do you know of another Web site where one can get different Gauges, or could you make your own Gauges that you used for this video available?

Also, I was able to synchronize and add (and edit) some gauges, but when I click on "Create Video", it just doesn't work. Is it because my video is in 4K format? Maybe Dashware works only with HD (1080) format?

Thanks for helping me using Dashware.

Michel
2016-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules