P3 A firmware problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alyzzer
lvl.1

Sweden

Hey!

so i bought an advanced and was ready to fly, when it stood firmware update. I downloaded the latest here
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads
But after 40 minutes, i realised i downloaded the professional firmware instead. So i pressed the battery and shut it down. Got the right firmware and sat in on. Then It started constant beeping and a little lamp turned green and red.
got a little bit of panic caus i rly want it to work tomorrow. Any kind tips? :s

best of regards
2016-1-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

ALWAYS, make sure to download the correct firmware for whichever aircraft you have.
Since you put the Advanced on the SD card now (formatted before) and the camera gimbal light is Red/Green that means it is updating Since you stopped it while updating before it may also be making loud single beeps, but if you put your ear close you should also be able to hear the firmware updating beeps DDDD, DDDD, DDDD and when it's finished (20-30 minutes) the gimbal light will turn solid green and the firmware beeps will be D-DD, D-DD, D-DD and continue to make those beeps. If you get that, then your done and it all worked.
You can verify by putting the SD card in your computed and reading the TXT file, scroll to the end and it should say success.
2016-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules