lvl.1

Kuwait

Any one recomend a  Vedio/photo  Edittor  app for windows
2016-1-23
Use props
RodB
lvl.2

Australia

The best Photo Editor is Photoshop but it depends on your job if you need a program as high end as PS .

For video the top ones are Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere , but again it depends on your job and how far you want to go is post production .

For free you have Windows movie Maker for video and Gimp for photos .

http://www.gimp.org/
2016-1-23
Use props
Rambo1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144140 ft
United States

Windows Movie Maker will not handle 4K video. I just downloaded a freeware editor but yet to try it Ill come back when I find something usable.
2016-1-24
Use props
flyfishnevada
lvl.2
United States

Gold Standard is Premiere Pro for video and Photoshop for stills.  Both have a steep learning curve but the power they offer is worth it...if you need it.  I use Photoshop for my business so I pay the $50 a month subscription fee and have access to all of the Adobe programs including Premier Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, Speed Grade, Illustrator, etc.  Don't use anything but Premiere Pro very often but I have access if I want.  Plus, you always have the latest version...no more paying for new software to get the latest features.

For $20 a month, you can get access to one program.  Photoshop has basic video editing capability and iirc you have access to Lightroom too.  Consider purchasing those would set you back $1000 or so, $20 bucks ain't bad and if you use two or three fairly often, $50 is a great deal.
2016-1-24
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

If you just want a free and simple editor, then download the GoPro Studio editor. It handles 4K just fine. If you want something better, then you will have to pay for it.
2016-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules