Dji i go app disconnected
1235 11 2016-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tompakalle
lvl.1

Sweden

I flew today and was 950 m away and the app showed disconnected and get grey, i could not se distance and more, i got were scared to loose the drone, but after over 3 min the drone came back home, in the video i did se the drone just hoovered over 2 mins when the app disconnected before it rth. Why did the disconnected? And why did not the drone came hom direct when disconnected? It was no lost signal before the app disconnected
2016-1-31
Use props
JaxBchFlyer
lvl.2

United States

You probably just lost your video feed. If you didn't initiate RTH it probably initiated at battery warning level. It just hovered because you quit flying it possibly. Just a guess.

It won't RTH on video signal loss. Only RC cintrol signal loss.
2016-1-31
Use props
tompakalle
lvl.1

Sweden

I had 80 % batteri when the app disconnected and its hoovered over 2 min before it go rth, so battery i had. I could not se the drone on the map either, i could not click on anything.
2016-1-31
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Yeach, sounds you just got the video link disconnected but not the rc itself
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

http://forum.dji.com/thread-40217-1-1.html
This tips can be useful...
2016-2-1
Use props
tompakalle
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-1 09:58
Yeach, sounds you just got the video link disconnected but not the rc itself

So if loose video the app disconnect/crash? How should i bring the drone back?
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

You can press the RTH button, so it will get back home
2016-2-1
Use props
tompakalle
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-1 10:26
You can press the RTH button, so it will get back home

I dont have the rth home button on the controller for i have the standard, and when app disconnect i cant use the return to home function i app either so should i turn off the rc to get it home or just try to restart the app? Does the home point be the same if i restart app in flight??
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

tompakalle Posted at 2016-2-1 18:26
I dont have the rth home button on the controller for i have the standard, and when app disconnect ...

Oh right! so you can click it in the app or pull the S2 switch up and down, so it will start RTH
2016-2-1
Use props
tompakalle
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-1 11:31
Oh right! so you can click it in the app or pull the S2 switch up and down, so it will start RTH

I cant click in the app when the app is disconnected, i cant do nothing in app when disconnected and turns gray. How many times do i have to flick the s2 switch down and up?
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Twice as I remember..
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

tompakalle Posted at 2016-2-1 18:56
I cant click in the app when the app is disconnected, i cant do nothing in app when disconnected a ...

Twice as I remember..
2016-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules