Gimbal Adjustment?
2014 3 2014-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daveford1
New

United States

I had a pretty hard landing yesterday PTII Vision+ and now my camera horizontal is off by about 10 degrees.
I checked the mounting harware and everything appears to be undamaged (no bending).
When I turn it on the camera goes to the off-center position.
The direction of the rotational axis in question is in the fore-aft direction of the copter that directly connects to the side of the camera.
Is there any way to adjust this out?
THX

2014-9-26
Use props
hoota1231
lvl.1

United States

Did you look on youtube for a gimbal video to fix it, there's some on it. Sounds like camera motor shaft to circuit board sensor pot are no longer level together. Remove camera motor gimbal cover 4 small screws then look when you hold camera level that the shaft in pot is level with camera, if not carefully with pliers hold shaft level and hold and turn camera level to match. Video's show how well. but if camera turns to easy on shaft then you will have to pull motor off and try loctite on shaft and re-level it,  as it's just pressed onto shaft, a far to common problem with gimbals hard landings. hope this fix's your problem OK if it's off should fix it.
2014-10-3
Use props
nathan
New

United States

Could somebody link a video or two?  I'm having same issue and can't find video to help.  Thanks.
2014-10-5
Use props
marcdeleuze4
New

Canada

Hello all,
My H3-D3 gimbal is not facing the front of my Phantom and is off by 45 degrees, pulsing slightly every few seconds.
I have used both the RC assistant and the phantom 2 assistant software to re-calibrate my gimbal but without success.
DJI recommended that I download the gimbal assistant software, which I did, but it does'nt recognize my gimbal. It is not a driver problem as both other software work perfectly. Help please
2014-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules