DJI GO App "flipping" between P3S and Inspire 1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodolfo Vaz
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi there guys,

my P3S came with firmware 1.2.6 (a month ago). I flew with this firmware for 3 weeks and last Friday I was warned about the firmware update (1.3.5).

This weekend I decide to try it out and the DJI GO App started flipping between P3S and Inspire 1. The mobile (Galaxy S5) was connected to the Phantom 3. I recorded what I see on the screen ().

Has anyone experienced this?

Can the guys from DJI Forum help me out? I´m really affraid of flying under this circumstance. Although I can´t use DJI Go App, I could connect to my P3S through Litchi App.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

2016-2-28
Use props
dpdurst
lvl.2
Flight distance : 265830 ft
United States

Do you have the Litchi app installed as well? This will cause the same issue. If so then do a force close on both and then the DJI app will work fine
2016-2-28
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

The what dpdurts said you can't have 3rd party apps running in the background and use DJI go, close everything then open DJI go
2016-2-28
Use props
Rodolfo Vaz
lvl.2
Brazil

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-2-29 08:26
The what dpdurts said you can't have 3rd party apps running in the background and use DJI go, close  ...

Hi there, guys.

That is what first came into my mind. Although I had run Litchi App previously, it was not running in the background. But I am not sure if there was a service running in the background.

I will install DJI Go App in another phone, without Litchi, and check if ot works.

Thanks. Any new information will be appreciated.

Cheers
2016-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules