Aircraft will not connect to dji go app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Apollo1
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,

I have a P3A with 39 flights.  Today when I first started everything up I noted that the sd card was not installed so I shut everything down and went to get it.  I installed the sd card and powered everything up again. From then onward, the aircraft no longer will connect in the go app.

I tried powering on in different orders..  Restarted app several times. Restarted aircraft several times. Rebooted ipad.

Aircraft is ready to fly according to lights, and motors start ok so controller and aircraft seem ok but aircraft will not connect in go app.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott
2016-2-29
Use props
lheft
lvl.4
United States

Check the connection to the phone or tablet. This happened to me and it came loose. Or unplug and re-plug.
2016-2-29
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Complete  Delete and Re-load the  Go -app.  This happened to me once may help you.  This should take care of it.

Cheers - donnie
2016-2-29
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

I've had it a few times. Just greyed out but as you the craft and controller all good.  I was using iOS and did the double push on the home button and shut the app down in the back ground. Then shut the p3 battery off and the remote and fired up RC then p3 then app. In thatborder. After a few reboots like this it worked ok for me. After a few flights it settled down again and has connected fine every time.
2016-2-29
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

format your SD, re install the app and make sure that your has no problems connecting RC and Mobile device
2016-3-1
Use props
Apollo1
lvl.1

Canada

Thank you to everyone who replied.  I turned on controller, then aircraft, then app tonight and everything worked fine.  Not sure why.  I tried it probably 20 times the other day,  changing order,  restarting app,  rebooting ipad etc.    The only thing I can think of that was different is that I had shut off ipad and left it off for a long time before turning back on this time.  When I rebooted it the other day I had turned it off, then quickly turned it back on.  Maybe everything hadn't completely shut down in memory.

Not sure.  I have had this happen before where a quick restart of the app fixed it.  This time it took more than that.

Thanks again for taking your time to reply and help out.
2016-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules