1225 6 2016-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brendancleaves
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1039078 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys

No matter what I do my Inspire pro x5 gimbal roll is always off. Really getting annoying having to change it evertime i power up the drone. Also, if I'm using a two opesator set up, when the camera controler resets the gimbal it also resets te roll, leaving its off again.

Any ideas? is there a way of resetting the master calibration? I've obviosly done all the things i can on the drone, calibrated the gimable etc etc.

Cheers

Brendan
2016-3-7
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

there is the roll adjustment function where you can tilt it manually. Also i would do the IMU calibration as well
2016-3-7
Use props
Brendancleaves
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1039078 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah, i can do this but doing it every flight is really annoying. I'll try and adjust the IMU today see if does a full time fix.

Thanks
2016-3-8
Use props
ericfletcher
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same issue
2016-8-15
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Typically this happens after pitching down and yawing. It tends to reset after awhile if after you do more manoeuvres. DJI has never fixed this problem but people live with it. This sounds completely unsatisfactory but its the state of the art.
2016-8-15
Use props
kner.jiri
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1293199 ft
Czechia

I´m  having the same problem. IMU calibrated, new firmware, no crash............... What is happen dear DJI?
2016-8-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

kner.jiri Posted at 2016-8-17 17:06
I´m  having the same problem. IMU calibrated, new firmware, no crash............... What is happen  ...

To clarify, are you using the stock 15mm lens or a 3rd party lens?
2016-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules