Disabling Camera??
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ccc124
lvl.1
United States

The camera on my Phantom 3 Standard is malfunctioning. Is there anyway I can disable it through the app so I can simply fly my phantom without using the camera with no error warnings on the app?
2016-3-20
Use props
gary_olson_99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172936 ft
United States

Same thing happened to me after the Firmware update. This can't be coincidence. My bird was running great before this 'Required' upgrade.
2016-3-20
Use props
powersofts
lvl.1

Netherlands

My P3A got the last firmware yesterday but today I had suddenly  "No signal" and the camera picture was black and white.
never had this before.
problem was solved(for how long?!) , when i shutt off the dji go app. and startup up again dji go.
at that moment the camera was working, and the live picture was there.
I think it's a problem with dji go app, maybe in relation with the latest firmware.
2016-3-20
Use props
gary_olson_99
lvl.1
United States

I got no signal from the DJIGO, then switched to Litchi. I got a picture, but it was laggy, and breaking up. I have to believe it is the frimware update. As I said everything was great until the last update on my P3S.
2016-3-20
Use props
gary_olson_99
lvl.1
United States

I believe it is a must to reset your RC. In the Go app, select rc, then relink. Hit okay, then press the recessed red button on the right side of the belly. It will flash fast then slow. Hit okay in the app. Seemed to clear up any remaining video lag. I reinstalled the update, reset the RC, everything is back to normal. I did a vertical test of 300+ ft recording video. No glitches.
2016-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules