video disconnected after 20 meters
827 7 2016-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Hi Everyone!

I think this may have been discussed here for quite some time. well my issue is when i fly my phantom 3 standard and it reaches about 20 meters the video feed or the whole app is diconnected. although i can still control my drone. i lose the connection.

i have tried relinking my aircraft to the controller and it didn't work at all.

i hope someone would reply how to work it.

thanks and regards everyone!
2016-3-25
Use props
water_0106
Banned

Singapore

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-26
Use props
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Thailand

water_0106@hotm Posted at 2016-3-26 21:59
Check your surrounding. I had lose feeds when it is at 2 meters. Why? My surrounding have an concert ...

i was flying it at an open field though there are residential areas nearby. but how come some of the videos i see online they are even flying it in the city.
2016-3-26
Use props
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Thailand

update guys!

i accessed my video recording..and surprisingly i have recorded my full flight even when the app says disconnected. this means that i lost connection on my eye on the drone but it still records everything. what could be the issue then..
2016-3-28
Use props
water0106
Banned

Singapore

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-28
Use props
Mark D Kim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136070 ft
United States

I'm having the exact same problem..Not sure if related to firmware update, I reset everything, Re linked, deleted app reinstalled same problem losing connection.. has never happened before.
2016-4-3
Use props
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Thailand

Mark D Kim Posted at 2016-4-4 12:57
I'm having the exact same problem..Not sure if related to firmware update, I reset everything, Re li ...

sorry that you are in the same situation mark.. i will update you if i get the fix..
2016-4-8
Use props
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Thailand

Mark D Kim Posted at 2016-4-4 12:57
I'm having the exact same problem..Not sure if related to firmware update, I reset everything, Re li ...

sorry that you are in the same situation mark.. i will update you if i get the fix..
2016-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules