Need to constantly adjust gimbal roll to correct horizon
865 7 2016-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lalvar40
lvl.3
Flight distance : 168540 ft
United States

I can compensate the horizon line with the gimbal roll, but I need to do it many times. I did not need to do this in my P3P. Is there something else to do, besides the Gimbal and IMU calibration procedures? have done twice already.
2016-3-25
Use props
Drone Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3896588 ft

Same here,
Its going back to DJI for warranty.
2016-3-25
Use props
TK-421
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-25
Use props
jwencel
New

United States

I assume you contacted support and they told you to send it in? I have this problem mid way through flying as well.
2016-3-26
Use props
Anthtony
lvl.1

Same issue here....I'm watching videos from others and it seems this is an issue affecting a LOT of Phantom 4's. I highly doubt they are all defective, my guess is this is software related.....VERY frustrating!! I purchased through Apple. I could try exchanging it, but my guess is the exact same issue will be there....
2016-3-26
Use props
lalvar40
lvl.3
United States

jwencel Posted at 2016-3-26 07:49
I assume you contacted support and they told you to send it in? I have this problem mid way through  ...

I have not yet. Waiting for firmware or more tests...don't want yet  to go thru the DJI repair process....one week to go..one week there ( if lucky) ...one week to come back...it means around one month w/o bird.
2016-3-26
Use props
Anthtony
lvl.1

I exchanged mine at the Apple Store today. Unfortunately it's raining right now and the sun is about to set, so I can't confirm if it is a hardware or software issue.  I will fly tomorrow (weather permitting) and let you guys know what I find out!
2016-3-26
Use props
lalvar40
lvl.3
United States

Anthtony Posted at 2016-3-26 20:09
I exchanged mine at the Apple Store today. Unfortunately it's raining right now and the sun is about ...

what was your experience?
2016-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules