Question about different video formats
931 4 2016-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbellego
lvl.2

United States

I am not new to flying but I am totally new to anything video, editing, etc. related. I purchased Wondershare Filmora in order to edit and add some music and titles to my flight videos, but now I realize I know nothing about which format to use and how to convert these videos in order to email them to friends or send them through Whatsapp. This software (Wondershare Filmora) has a function that will automatically convert and upload to Facebook, so that is nice for me, because i only use either email, facebook or whatshapp. Wondershare also allows converting to a few other formats but I just don't know which one to use for the purposes I previously mentioned. If anyone is familiar with this software, please tell me I can solve this without spending more $$ Lol.

Now. If my previous question has not yet completely bored you! Can anyone tell me what are the best/normal settings for the P4 camera?  I've flown my P4 twice and took a very short video at about 10 feet, steady, 2 minutes, looking down, doing a slow 360 recording myself, while I was laying down on the grass, and it looked really blury. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

2016-3-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

There are quite a few questions there. Firstly, Facebook is probably the worst place you can upload a file too, it will totaly wreck the quality of your material. Youtube is better, and not hard to upload to. Filmora is OK as an editor too.

As for why you material looks blurry, can't say without seeing it. If you want people to critique your work, you have to make it available on here for us to see. Create a Youtube account, upload the material and then provide a link here for us to see it.

As the the best setting, a resolution of 1080 at 30 frames per second will work well for you and you can also watch it on almost any TV set.

2016-3-31
Use props
jbellego
lvl.2

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-3-31 19:13
There are quite a few questions there. Firstly, Facebook is probably the worst place you can upload  ...

Thanks Geebax!
2016-3-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Geebax gives a good suggestion. As for the video quality, I'd suggest you to upload your original videos to YouTube or dropbox and post the link here in order to check it .
2016-3-31
Use props
jbellego
lvl.2

United States

Thanks DJI-Paladin
2016-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules