A small video clip from Greece
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alekopoulos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51834 ft

Hi everybody,
just sharing with you a small collection from my aerial shooting from Greece.

Hope you enjoy
2016-4-3
Use props
Sam999
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20856 ft
Greece

thanks for sharing
2016-4-3
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

Lovely footage great video.  Lots of dangers there wires low trees poles etc for flying. I see why you want a parachute. Did you mention to guests not to look at the drone and to remain natural? I ask as some of the shots are really close to the guests and the p3p would be sounding like a mad swarm of bees and almost impossible for most people not to look at! Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely videos.
2016-4-3
Use props
alekopoulos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51834 ft

Bhujang Posted at 2016-4-3 18:42
Lovely footage great video.  Lots of dangers there wires low trees poles etc for flying. I see why y ...

Hi and thanks for your comments. In most of the cases there is crowd noise during the flights (priests' choir, music etc) so the noise from the drone is not too much audible from guests. Furthermore, i like to have people "playing" with camera, or doing something funny (i mean more than just weaving to the lens...). I cut the rest in editing.
As far as poles etc is concerned, yes, Greece is a rather small country and our islands are too much crowded with buildings, especially inside the villages - you probably noticed it in the shots of the couple's coming to church. Personally i have been practicing (and crashing) for more than 18 months with a Walkera QRX 350Pro, before deciding to buy the Phantom and shoot over crowd.
2016-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules