HUAWEI P8 lite
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flydodom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 321857 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys

I got an ipad air 2 (9.7" screen size) it works well but it is quite heavy on the RC. I am looking for 5.5" screen alternative in a budget price.

Thanks!

2016-4-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, P8 lite is no in the compatible devices list. i'd suggest you to use the devices in the support list as below: 兼容列表.JPG

2016-4-5
Use props
flydodom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 321857 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-5 11:47
Hello, P8 lite is no in the compatible devices list. i'd suggest you to use the devices in the suppo ...

Thank you!
2016-4-5
Use props
studio.jurdan
New

Belgium

so if we listen to you, only 10 phone in the world are compatible?  in this case  push the phone in the box with the DJI product. i just buy a P8 lite and waiting for the OSMO but if it not works be sure you'll ear me for years !   did you porject to buy any car witout motor?  and when you ear that you can push any motor in, then you read here that only 4 GOLDED motor are good!!! what did you think about that???
2016-6-24
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

studio.jurdan@g Posted at 2016-6-25 12:48
so if we listen to you, only 10 phone in the world are compatible?  in this case  push the phone in  ...

Stupid suggestion, phones are not the same in different parts of the world. And you have been given a list of what phones/tablets work, if you can't accept that advice then you are a fool.
2016-6-24
Use props
studio.jurdan
New

Belgium

did you buy a car without motor butr compatible wiht all motor in the wortld AND AFTER
you see that the only motor compatibles are at the same price that your car ?????

the compatible list is 600€ phone or OBSOLETE 2013 un findable now oneso it is time to make a REAL NEW LIST PLEAS
2016-6-25
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

DJI publish a list of recommended devices for each of their products that have been tested as 100% compatible.
Maybe a few seconds research before buying would have been useful ?
Many "other" devices will work to some degree, but its a case trial and error if you go down that route.
New devices are released nearly every month, its unrealistic to expect DJI to test every new one that comes to the market.
You can still fly perfectly well without any mobile / tablet connected.
2016-6-25
Use props
Show Me Drone
lvl.2

studio.jurdan@g Posted at 2016-6-25 10:48
so if we listen to you, only 10 phone in the world are compatible?  in this case  push the phone in  ...

Lost in translation
2016-6-25
Use props
fans536596bc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3396 ft
Greece

As a newcomer to the wonderful DJI drones, I have to agree with -what I believe- studio.jurdan wants to say. It is very confusing to select an android device that is guaranteed to work with the drone's app. Many of the listed devices are not available in retail stores any more. For example, try to locate and buy a Huawei P8 Max if you can.  I can find several Huawei models in stores but P8 Max is out of stock. So should I buy a similar device and experiment, risking wasting my money? A lower-priced unlisted device with higher-specs than those listed? I understand why DJI wants to be sure a device is fully compatible, and proper testing takes time. But in the fast-changing Android device-world, that probably defies its purpose.
2017-1-16
Use props
Phantomjim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 97539 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-5 02:47
Hello, P8 lite is no in the compatible devices list. i'd suggest you to use the devices in the support list as below:[view_image]

I'm using  two devices that are not listed by DJI and both are running 100% Ok.

Samsung Tab (A) 9.70" and the LG G4 5.5"
2017-1-17
Use props
Messi's dad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3946417 ft
China

Chinese????
2017-1-17
Use props
Lamas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29590 ft
Spain

I use the huawei p8 lite and it works fine with the phantom 3 standard, i tried a couple of times, it's not on the list from dji, i wonder why? other people online claimed it to work, so i tried it and it really works well!
i had some signal lost but that started to be about 400 meters of distance. i guess to p8 lite 2017 version will work also, but i haven't tried yet
2017-10-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The answer to this is quite simple, to do the complex job that the Go Apps do, it requires a powerful phone or tablet. This is why DJI publish a list. There is no point in getting upset because your crappy Android device does not work, get one from the list of recommended devices and you should be OK. Or get an Apple device, most of them seem to work OK.
2017-10-7
Use props
Lamas
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, P8 lite is no in the compatible devices list. i'd suggest you to use the devices in the support list as below:[view_image]

well i fly with my p8 lite so many times, works great to me, so what's your sugestion to why it's not compatible, honestly it works fine!!
2017-11-22
Use props
Lamas
lvl.1
Germany

not true, works well, fly more than 40 hours with it, the 2015 version!
2017-11-22
Use props
Perezq
lvl.1
Colombia

Hi! I Just got de Mavic Air and I own a Huwei P8 lite. I succesfully fly my drone with the DJI Go 4 app with my phone BUT I can't manage to link de Remote to my phone. The "charging" icon blinks, it goes on and off when I connect my phone to the remote.  This is what DJI means, that my phone is incompatible? or the cable might be foulty?
2018-4-29
Use props
Earroyo
New

Spain

Perezq Posted at 2018-4-29 18:31
Hi! I Just got de Mavic Air and I own a Huwei P8 lite. I succesfully fly my drone with the DJI Go 4 app with my phone BUT I can't manage to link de Remote to my phone. The "charging" icon blinks, it goes on and off when I connect my phone to the remote.  This is what DJI means, that my phone is incompatible? or the cable might be foulty?

Hola, yo tengo un p8 lite 2017. el problema de tu telefono puede ser el conector .
2018-8-21
Use props
Earroyo
New

Spain

Hola, estoy mirando las especificaciones de mi teléfono huawei p8 lite 2017 y según parece funcionará para volar un Mavic pro. La APP la he instalado y va perfectamente, aunque aún no la he probado con el Drone. Puede alguien sabe si funcionará?
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules