Blue Lines in bright areas
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TobiHD
New

Germany

Hello Community,

I have some troubles with blue lines at my pictures when I am stitching some pictures to one big or when I change the exposure with lightroom to more dark in the bright areas.

Phantom 3 advanced FW 1.8 and yesterday I received the copter from support with a new camera + gimbal. RC Update I made too. With Firmware 1.6 I had no problems.

Photoformat RAW, shutter 1/25, iso 100, no filter and camera settings by manual.

The second very fast Kingston SD card I tried and I formated both before.

I already wrote die facebook support but maybe someone here knows this error?

12986830_1047765981948716_1074646598_o.jpg
2016-4-8
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Are those lines in the original file and are they in jpg as well as Raw images?
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Do these blue dots generate in the same position of every original files or randomly?
2016-4-8
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-9 00:30
Do these blue dots generate in the same position of every original files or randomly?

i don't think they are hot pixels,     Sounds more like he is having issues with the software editing it.   he is staying he is only having the issue after stitching pictures together or editing with lightroom.   

to Tobihd,   you may want to check for lightroom updates, it may just be out of date.    if the blue lines are only showing up in lightroom when changing exposure then your issue is in lightroom not the drone.   try shooting in jpeg/raw and try some edits on both and see if your having the problems then.

also can you upload one of the original raws,    i will try with my lightroom and see.     
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

quickpoint Posted at 2016-4-9 13:43
i don't think they are hot pixels,     Sounds more like he is having issues with the software edit ...

Thanks for your reminding.
2016-4-8
Use props
TobiHD
New

Germany

Om I will try it.
2016-4-10
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

TobiHD Posted at 2016-4-10 07:41
Om I will try it.

Can you upload an original unedited raw?   I can try with my stuff and see if I can replicate it
2016-4-11
Use props
TobiHD
New

Germany

The blue lines issue is gone when I change photo format from 4:3 to 16:9, With 16:9 everything is ok
2016-4-11
Use props
TobiHD
New

Germany

Hello Team,

the issue now is back. I have formated Kingston SD Card and tried another one, I also changed settings back to factory default.

what is it??
The picture I took with JPEG Format from camera. But with all settings I have this issue in the bright areas. I have it at all lightroom versions, photoshop etc.

Format was 16:9
I made thousands of pictures and changed exposure etc but just since i have back my copter from service the issue is there.

DJI_0102.jpg
2016-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules