Worst experience with DJI P3S
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhaparth2006
New

India

I have addressed my whole issue here  : http://forum.dji.com/thread-48245-1-1.html

Havent seen a single person reply, not even a DJI employee.

Below is the text :

Hi Guys,

So I had just bought my P3S and it flew well, with distances upto 500m without losing RC signal.
After returning home, I upgraded the firmware to 1.4.60 hoping for even better performance.

I have been getting poor RC signal since then. My phantom would go only 90-100 meters away and lose signal.
After much needed reading, I figured that the best way would be relinking the remote again.

I relinked the RC, no change.

After an hour of support from DJI online, the guy suggested to try downgrading the firmware.
I downgraded to 1.3.50 , relinked remote, and failed to reset wifi downlink (nothing would happen and the red-green light would blink on and on)

So after the downgrade, no change. Still stuck with poor range.

This has practically rendered my phantom useless.

It has come to my knowledge that there is a new update, 1.5.70, but once I do that, I wont have a chance to come back 1.3.50 if I ever want to. ( The recent thread about the update is not promising and hasnt solved the range issue)

I am in need of urgent help, and am actually quiet stressed as to what has happened.

If any of you could help out, it would be great.

Edit : UPdated to latest firmware, no improvement.

I think I have made a grave mistake by purchasing this product. Just one firmware upgrade has ruined my phantom and wasted all my hard earned money.
You people at DJI are making billions and clearly dont give a damn.
The DJI support team has asked me to send the product to hong kong, and this will be very expensive from India, which I cannot afford. I saved all the money to start a small aerial photography business, and it is all spoiled now. If I had the email ID of your founder, I would mail all this to him, but clearly he doesnt care as well.
2016-4-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your frustration. If you get a case number from our tech support, please provide it with me. Thank you.
2016-4-9
Use props
jhaparth2006
New

India

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-9 15:45
Sorry for your frustration. If you get a case number from our tech support, please provide it with m ...

There was no case number.

I got this on my email though "Your request (190976) has been solved"
I am losing all hope and I dont know if anything can be done regarding this.
2016-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules