DJI £59 Credit Gift
902 6 2016-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markorient
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I received an email from DJI saying that as a thank you for buying a Phantom 4 they were giving me £59 free credit to spend in the DJI store and it would be credited to my account within 24 hours.

I have today tried to order a spare battery from the DJI store and click "use credit" and surprise surprise it says my credit balance is £0.00.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Yet another example of the absolutely terrible service given by DJI!!!!!
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

hmm.. let's see what we can do. Please provide your DJI account login, we will take a look
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,markorient, could you please advise your DJI account or DJI online store order number?
2016-4-12
Use props
alan.dronesacro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 868550 ft
United Kingdom

Yes I had that also - they said it would take a few days to populate
2016-4-12
Use props
markorient
lvl.1

United Kingdom

alan.dronesacro Posted at 2016-4-12 10:28
Yes I had that also - they said it would take a few days to populate

I spoke to them on the chat help and they said they had to do it manually and she did it right away.  I don't think you get it unless you ask.

A bit naughty.
2016-4-12
Use props
hummingbird.uav
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Wow, 49 pounds, I bought a P4 from DJI as well and they advertise a 1% credit.  That's like $14.  Downside is they did even give that.  Mine shows as credit available for the purchase, amount ZERO.
2016-4-12
Use props
jaysun808
New

United States

Seriously? Bitching about free money that you have ask for? Absolutely terrible customer service? I also have just ordered a phantom 4, and wasn't offered a £59 credit, so maybe be grateful for what you were offered. Be nice!
2016-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules