Samsung Note 8 with Phantom 3 issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
suradin
lvl.1

Thailand

I just try using my Samsung Note 8 today and found that the screen didn't show the camera. All the function can work properly, but cannot live from phantom 3 pro camera. It show black screen.

I tried to downgrade the DJI Go to 2.6.1 and it successfully display. Version 2.7.0, 2.7.1, and the latest 2.7.2 cannot.

Please someone confirm me on this issue? Anyone can use Samsung Note 8 with DJI Go 2.7.2?
2016-4-16
Use props
GM01
lvl.2

Belgium

You summed up the issue perfectly about live view fails since 2.7.x       Been mentioned many times but nobody from DJI answers. Only yesterday I asked DJI Ken the same question which remains until now unanswered.  DJI cannot expect us android users to replace our mobile devices just because they upgrade the apk
2016-4-16
Use props
PinkBlue
lvl.1

Thailand

GM01 Posted at 2016-4-17 00:29
You summed up the issue perfectly about live view fails since 2.7.x       Been mentioned many times  ...

Thanks GM01 for your info. Hope they will head up very soon and fix this issue
2016-4-16
Use props
ArcticM39
lvl.2

United States

I have used the Samsung Note 8 tablet with an earlier DJI Go app version and it works, but I haven't done it with the latest app.
The Note 8 video was so laggy as to make flying difficult, and I gave up on it after one run.
2016-4-16
Use props
PinkBlue
lvl.1

Thailand

ArcticM39 Posted at 2016-4-17 01:18
I have used the Samsung Note 8 tablet with an earlier DJI Go app version and it works, but I haven't ...

I use Note 8 with DJI Go version 2.6.1. The video has a little lag  I flied with about 150m height and  250m distance.
2016-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules