Inspire not lowering the landing gears
1808 3 2016-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pieter.splietho
New

United States

Please help me, I'm a new user for the inspire 1, I had two times a problem with the landing gears when I start for landing.
The Go app says "landing gear lowering" but the inspire stay the landing gear up!
Can anybody tell me what is going wrong? The landing gear works perfectly when I use the travel mode or out of the travel mode.
Thanks for helping me
2016-4-17
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pieter,
    When the GO App is configured for automatic landing gear raising and lowering, the VPS altitude governs when the gear actually lowers, so try two things for troubleshooting:

1) Try gently flying the I1 lower to it's landing location and see if the gear lowers.
2) Try manually lowering the gear by toggling the transformation switch and ensure that the manual mode works.
2016-4-17
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

Ever since I did the last FW update I have had to manually lower the landing gear on mine. It is a V 2.0 and when I take off they raise up on their own. When landing I have to get within 2 feet of the ground before they will self lower. Turning the switch around the RTH button does lower them, but the self adaptive feature seems to be out of sync. They used to self lower at about 8 or 10 feet from the ground.
2016-4-17
Use props
pieter.splietho
New

United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-4-17 09:12
Pieter,
    When the GO App is configured for automatic landing gear raising and lowering, the VPS a ...

Thanks for your information.
I'll appreciate it.
2016-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules