Video footage is laggy
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info09
New

Germany

Hey,

after the first flight with my new P3P I wanted to check out the UHD Videos. Unfortunately my High End PC was not able to play the video footage without lags. Any Ideas what could be the problem? I used several tools, like VLC, Windows Media Player, DIVX Player, etc.. None of them was able to play it without lags. So I am a little bit frustrated, because it's a little bit annoying facing all these little problems.

Cheers and thanks for your help,
Daniel

2016-4-18
Use props
robert.rudnik77
New

Norway

Same happened to me, but I was trying to play it directly from the card...
Try moving the file to your computer and then play it directly from computer...
2016-4-21
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

robert.rudnik77 Posted at 2016-4-21 12:55
Same happened to me, but I was trying to play it directly from the card...
Try moving the file to yo ...

exactly.    cards only play back at XXX speed.   they can have info written to them much faster.     most readers have limitation of 20-25 mbs      copying it will make this problem vanish
2016-4-21
Use props
ArcticM39
lvl.2

United States

A USB 3.0 card reader will alleviate the laggy playback issue.
It is what I use on my low-to-mid end PC and the Nexus Player connected to TV.
2016-4-21
Use props
Abubambule
New

Germany

Hey. Forgot to mention, that it is already on SSD on my PC. ;/ But I found the problem already. Standardsettings are set to *.mov files. I change it into *.mp4 and now I am able to play it without any lags or problems. Thanks anyway.
2016-4-22
Use props
jhonaker
lvl.1

United States

Another EXCELLENT light-weight video player is MPC-HC ( https://mpc-hc.org/ ).  VLC is great and is my default player, but this one allowed me to do some playback "jerk free" when VLC would not....
2016-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules