No video feed between RC and DJI GO
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jasoncolliver80
lvl.1

Canada

Hey- Hoping you guys could be of some help here. The DJI team and forum members seem to be pretty great. I recently pulled my Phantom out of his winter resting place and a have a slight problem. Firstly the RtoH button seems to have come somewhat detached and has fallen a bit into the RC --it still works... so no big issue.
The main problem is a video feed between the DJI go app and the RC . I've upgraded to the most recent firmware on the bird, the RC is another issue- not sure what version I have running on there as the RC won't connect with the app, leaving me no way to update it.

Regardless- I can't get a feed between the RC and the APP---it is connecting to the Phantom with no issue- I can move the camera and start the engines just fine. But no matter what I try I can't get any further than the HOW TO CONNECT screen in the application- I've tried several devices- Shield Tablet, Two Iphones, Nexus 7, Nexus 5, Ipad Mini 2--with no luck. Tried several cables with android devices and a few with the apple devices as well . Any idea's guys?

Thanks
Jason

2016-4-18
Use props
admin
lvl.1

Honduras

same problems !!!

crashed my p3p, sent it for repair.. they sent me a brand new unit. only i had no video feed,, have tried all sort oof things, naybe i meessed it up following their instructions.. nothing but problemas..
2016-4-18
Use props
jasoncolliver80
lvl.1

Canada

Not really much help you two!  Heh,  Dji Ken?  A little help?  
2016-4-18
Use props
jasoncolliver80
lvl.1

Canada

It is a bit frustrating that I can't roll back to previous firmware or versions of the app...  I do agree that having them posted would be nice.  
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, have you enabled usb debugging mode in your Android devices and tried some different usb cables?
2016-4-18
Use props
jasoncolliver80
lvl.1

Canada

Hey,  thanks Paladin...  Yeah,  debugging mode is always on if I'm on an Android.  On the devices where I have marshmallow I've changed the setting off "charging only".  I think I must have tried at least five different USB and lightning cables (with Apple devices)  I've been scouring the forums for a few weeks trying to come up with a solution.  It's starting to get me down...  
2016-4-19
Use props
jasoncolliver80
lvl.1

Canada

Also,  I've opened a ticket with support to see if they have any ideas,  it's been more than a day now and haven't heard back.  Is that pretty normal?
2016-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules