My P3P don't hover anymore in F Mode
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gracy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 759035 ft
Italy

Hello,

I have a P3P from about 4 months, and all worked fine till now, I don't know if the reason is the new firmware update or a little crash I had 2 weeks ago.

My P3P it flies fine in P mode, but as soon I switch to the F mode it begin to shift left, it stop again if I'll switch again in P mode.
What should I do to fix this bug?I though to be a IMU problem, but checking the IMU status with DJI GO App it tells there is no need of an IMU Calibration.
Thanks in advance

Roberto Gracy

PS. My system is:

P3S new engine
DJI GO App IOS version 2.7.2
Aircraft Firmware version 1.8.80
RC Firmware version 1.6.0

2016-4-20
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

First step would be to re-calibrate the IMU regardless of the check saying it's fine.

Re-cal and try the same sequence to see if the problem is still there..
Good luck!
2016-4-20
Use props
gracy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 759035 ft
Italy

Tmygun Posted at 2016-4-20 17:32
First step would be to re-calibrate the IMU regardless of the check saying it's fine.

Re-cal and t ...

Thanks Tmygun,
I just completed the IMU calibration, in a flat surface, with a temperature of about 19 C°, it has completed successfully (message says "Calibrated" at the end of the process) ...
but still the problem persists: when I am in P mode all is fine, the aircraft hold the position in flight, as soon I try to use the F mode, it start to drift

Thanks again
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

gracy Posted at 2016-4-21 14:17
Thanks Tmygun,
I just completed the IMU calibration, in a flat surface, with a temperature of abou ...

Are you sure you are not in ATTI mode and it drifts?
2016-4-20
Use props
OrlyP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36916 ft
Philippines

I have a hunch that the controller switch may be faulty. Check the app if you get F-GPS when you switch to F. If it still shows Atti in the app but your switch is already in F, it's probably due to the reason I explained.
2016-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules