Looking for pilot in Palm Beach, Fla.
964 1 2016-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
windwardbound
lvl.2

United States

I am looking for either someone interested in learning the dual controller, Inspire 1 Pro, X5, camera operation while I do the flying OR, somebody that has an Inspire 1 Pro dual RC's type rig to join me a business venture.  If you own an Inspire 1 Pro and want to make some money, we might pass off the camera operation or flying responsibilities.  I have started a company, web site, licensing, etc., right down to the business cards.  I learned the hard way to get "first-class" video, it will require a dedicated camera operator.  I can do it myself but the thing won't fly itself.  Yea, you can program it to fly straight shots, circles, etc., but focus and creative control requires another set of hands!  I have pro equipment, we'll set up and maybe looking to add a FLIR rig.

The market in south Fla is wide open and the fee structure is high!  Let's talk.  Email me at:  skyviewglobalmail@gmail.com,  Tom Carlisle
2016-5-9
Use props
Plauche Photogr
New
Flight distance : 179626 ft
United States

Hey Tom. I think I emailed you at the address provided. Dropping a line here now. Im located in Vero Beach. Lets talk soon. Thanks!
2016-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules