Lost Signal
1160 7 2016-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gatekeeper62 0
New

United States

Hi all    having an issue with my phantom 4. went through the setup process  had an update right off   loaded it  went out to calibrate compass did the 360 upright  go to go tipped down did the 360 briefly turned green then started flashing white    the tablet read Signal lost  apparently the remote isn't communicating to the copter    any suggestions

2016-5-12
Use props
net_box
lvl.4
United States

NO!  I was told that  you have to be Brave and Nuts to perform a firmware upgrade!

There is no clear manual how to do these firmware upgrades.

I'm IT, so we will be in jail if we don't supply our clients with detailed upgrade manuals, help menu's, etc... to avoid down time.
2016-5-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Gatekeeper620, did you upgrade both of your drone and RC to the latest version?

2016-5-12
Use props
Gatekeeper62
New

United States

Tyvm for the link Paladin    I have some other questions if you might be willing to entertain them   
1 it was suggested that I down load Dji Assistant 2    if so does it have to be to a pc or can it be to a tablet ?
2 when I'm in  the Dji site  it shows DMG   and  exe   what's the difference and which one should I choose ?
3 should I have the tablet or pc which ever I choose to down load to should it be plugged into the air craft         
2016-5-14
Use props
aylottdaniel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120295 ft
United Kingdom

Is it just the video feed ? Id so Did you put a new SD  card in there ? I had a problem with my video feed saying no signal and it turned out the new sd card did not have a fast enough read / wright speed so kept making my camra system  crash which coursed the signal problem's
2016-5-14
Use props
Gatekeeper62
New

United States

aylottdaniel@ho Posted at 2016-5-14 19:52
Is it just the video feed ? Id so Did you put a new SD  card in there ? I had a problem with my vide ...

No Daniel  I'm told I need to down load the newest  firmware but for some reason isn't making it available through Dji go app
2016-5-14
Use props
Alari
lvl.2

Switzerland

Gatekeeper62 Posted at 2016-5-14 23:53
Tyvm for the link Paladin    I have some other questions if you might be willing to entertain them   ...

1. Download it for PC
2. As you can see it's ZIP/EXE for Windows and DMG for MAC, so you download the one based on your computer.
3. Yes, once installed you plug the PC to your craft
2016-5-15
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

Gatekeeper62 Posted at 2016-5-14 21:02
No Daniel  I'm told I need to down load the newest  firmware but for some reason isn't making it a ...

You have to download DJI Assistant V2 onto a PC, not a tablet, and update your Firmware through that program. I've been hearing on here that DJI Assistant's server may be down at the moment, but you still need that program, so I would download it and try it out. It's located on DJI's website, just google DJI Assistant V2 and it will bring up the download page.
2016-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules